FBI buffalo

nascaraddict93

nascaraddict93

ok my question is if there is a regular buffalo. I saw the cheat for the fbi buffalo and it was a hot car, so i am wondering if theres a regular buffalo, any answers?

That's what I've been wondering to, but I don't think so. According to the list of vehicles on this website, it doesn't exist and I wasn't able to find it in the game either.

Capricornus
ok my question is if there is a regular buffalo. I saw the cheat for the fbi buffalo and it was a hot car, so i am wondering if theres a regular buffalo, any answers?

Sadly, no. There are no regualr Buffalos. I was hoping for the regualr version every since I saw the FIB Buffalos in that trailer, but they are not in.

caprisig.jpg

the nameless

Is there a set location for it (FIB Buffalo) or do you have to cheat or get a high wanted level?

Capricornus

Is there a set location for it (FIB Buffalo) or do you have to cheat or get a high wanted level?

I actually stole one during the mission "To Live and Die in Alderney", for those FIB Buffalos chase you. Just purposely fail that mission and steal one. It's pretty easy.

You can also try the much harder approach, which is to get a 4 star wanted level and get one. You could possibly get killed trying to get one.

I don't know any of the games cheats so I couldn't really tell you bro.

Edited by Capricornus

caprisig.jpg

the nameless

I actually stole one during the mission "To Live and Die in Alderney", for those FIB Buffalos chase you. Just purposely fail that mission and steal one. It's pretty easy.

You can also try the much harder approach, which is to get a 4 star wanted level and get one. You could possibly get killed trying to get one.

thanks, I'll keep that in mind when I get to it. I'm so far behind everyone else because I went on holiday just 4 days after it came out. I see posts saying they have completed it already.