The Annihilator

MXMAD

The only place i can find it is on the middle island on top of the high star shaped building, ive heard its in other places but where? I have the GTA guide and it only says its in this place.

Another thing is i went and got 200 flying rats for this and its hardly ever there?

Also is it your helicopter, as Niko still breaks the window and steals it? I though it was Nikos as a reward for getting the flying rats?

The only place i can find it is on the middle island on top of the high star shaped building, ive heard its in other places but where? I have the GTA guide and it only says its in this place.

Another thing is i went and got 200 flying rats for this and its hardly ever there?

Also is it your helicopter, as Niko still breaks the window and steals it? I though it was Nikos as a reward for getting the flying rats?

You can also get it at the airport, theres three spots there and theres pretty much always one there.

Theres also some other building, can't remember where exactly, but you fly around enough and you'll see wink.gif

You also don't need to collect any pigeons...

BUMP!

Also another thing is why has it not got rockets?

Im 100 % complete and on top of the star building there is just a maverick.

i cant find one anywhere

BUMP!

Also another thing is why has it not got rockets?

Because it hasn't thats why??

You can also get it at the airport, theres three spots there and theres pretty much always one there.

Theres also some other building, can't remember where exactly, but you fly around enough and you'll see wink.gif

It says in the strategy guide that if you collect all two hundred pigeons you will unlock the Anihilator thats on top of the huge star building

I heard that if you get into it, you get 6 stars. I've been in it at least 4 times and never once have I even got 1 star.

I guess I'm just lucky. biggrin.gif

KarbzKartel

Iv'e seen it spawn a few times in algoquin on a police station near the water. (to the left i think)

SA_FUGITIVE

This one - Police station-roof. no stars for taking it. I cant find a way up other than landing another helo an taking it.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The one at the north end of the airport is hard to get-u get shot up and 4 stars.

Theres one more,

I swear, where is that one, I hopped a fence, walked upstairs an got in before they reacted.

You can see it from the street, thats how I noticed it, driving by. Its a low-story police station. dam notify.gif

thats just a maverick on top of the 'star-shaped bldg'. It has purple lights in each corner., but just another maverick. barf8bd.gif

Edited by SA_FUGITIVE

SA_FUGITIVE

Heres the 3rd annilator- sheesh, I knew it, its right down the street from your Middle Park East condo.

user posted imageuser posted image

I go in the back, jump the gate, (arrow), go to left by a cop thru double doors, up stairs. an heres what the front looks like also.

user posted image

thru doors ahead, up the stairs-

user posted image

Edited by SA_FUGITIVE

thats just a maverick on top of the 'star-shaped bldg'. It has purple lights in each corner., but just another maverick. barf8bd.gif

An anihilator shows up on the "star building" when you get all 200 pigeons. I didnt for me at first but now it is there every time

It says in the strategy guide that if you collect all two hundred pigeons you will unlock the Anihilator thats on top of the huge star building

The strategy guide is wrong, I have gotten annihilators from there numerous times and I have only gotten 18 pigeons (and by there I do indeed mean that building, though it's not always there, unlike the airport where it is constantly there)

SA_FUGITIVE

Aways a maverick or nothing there for me. how can this be different for us all in the same game?

OK, well theres no way in bloody hell Im gonna track down 200 frikkin pigeons anyways. LOL, that was stupid of R*, musta run outta ideas- alien.gif

I dont have the strategy guide.

Theres 2 anniltors for easy pickings besides the airport which gets ya all shot up, an 4 stars. cool.gif

Tetra Vega

Heres the 3rd annilator- sheesh, I knew it, its right down the street from your Middle Park East condo.

user posted imageuser posted image

I go in the back,  jump the gate, (arrow), go to left by a cop thru double doors, up stairs. an heres what the front looks like also.

user posted image

thru doors ahead, up the stairs-

user posted image

neva mind they beatin tha tar outta sum1, walk on by, up the stairs-

user posted image

there she is...steady boys, walk, he wont do nuthin-

user posted image

see? only 1 star-piece a cake- wink.gif

user posted image

I check there all the friggin time, and I've yet to see one spawned. You can enter at the gatehouses on either side of the parking lot. You only get stars if you bust through the gate with a vehicle. They raise the gate if you wait.

Edited by Tetra Vega

Hove_Beach

can the two hoods u get in the game to assit u - can they get in the helicopter - annihilator and fire from it like the police do ? ?

SA_FUGITIVE

I check there all the friggin time, and I've yet to see one spawned.

Theres ALLLLLLways one there for me man,- notify.gif maybe go around the block n come back

Maybe you have to advance in the game further?

theres another one at the airport and top of another bldg ya kno- turn.gif

Edited by SA_FUGITIVE