International Gaming

Royal55

I was wondering what people living in foreign countries think of playing a game that was made for Americans (Language and humor wise)? It's been on my mind lately when I've been playing IV. Do you enjoy playing an English game or do you just get used to it? To be honest, I'd hate to be playing a game based on a different country and still enjoy It as much as I do with GTA.

-nikobellic-

My family is Turkish, but I was born in Canada and I lived in NY when I was a kid for a couple of years so there wasnt much difference for me. But since the 60s, the whole world became America, so I dont think there would be much of a difference. I mean, even on the streets of China you see kids acting and talking like Americans...

Maybe thats what R* is making fun of...

lol , i'm belgian i and only play english games so i get used to the language.

that explains why i'm the best for english at my class lol.gif

-nikobellic-
lol , i'm belgian i and only play english games so i get used to the language.

that explains why i'm the best for english at my class lol.gif

and they say that games are bad for kids/teens/adults/everyone tounge.gif

I was wondering what people living in foreign countries think of playing a game that was made for Americans (Language and humor wise)? It's been on my mind lately when I've been playing IV. Do you enjoy playing an English game or do you just get used to it? To be honest, I'd hate to be playing a game based on a different country and still enjoy It as much as I do with GTA.

EVERYONE.

Man, im argentinian, all the games are from the usa (i wont say America becouse you are just a part of it), so its not rare, it would be rare if we could play a local game wow.gif.

Mr_Prickles

EVERYONE.

Man, im argentinian, all the games are from the usa (i wont say America becouse you are just a part of it), so its not rare, it would be rare if we could play a local game wow.gif.

Isn't Rockstar North stationed in Scotland?

What about Rockstar Vancouver? Rockstar San Diego? There's more, I just can't remember them tounge.gif

Danny-Vain

Preety Pathetic Topic When Its A Made Mostly In The UK..... And Taking The Piss Out Of America...I Am British Living In Spain And The Game Is Funny.. American Humour Is World Humour.... English Is The Earth's Official Language....

we have to get used to it, almost every game is american, just like films, how many films do u know that take place in NYC? like a thousand films? btw i'm from spain