*SPOILER* DONT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED GAME!

gta fan eam

gta fan eam

For those you've finished the game (CHOSED REVENGE) What is etched on the wall behing Jimmy P. at the Statue of Happiness after Niko kills him? Also, there are some words being spoken during the loading screen after the game's ending credits are shown...Does anyone know what is said?

P.S.

I thought this was probably the best game I've ever played (up there with MGS 3: Substinance and GTA SA ). With that being said, this was also the most depressing ending ever!!

Rockstar did a great job....maybe too great, because I left feeling what Niko felt (empty and sad). Yeah, he got his revenge, but it didn't change anything. I'm all for realism in a game, but DAMN!...This was a little too real.

I thought we play these games to get away from our everyday issues. Where's the happy ending in this?

-Things were definitely different with this one.

Thanks for answering my question.

SplinterCell

Also, there are some words being spoken during the loading screen after the game's ending credits are shown...Does anyone know what is said?

I asked the same question... maybe if you searched?

Niko says something like "So this is what the dream is like?"

EDIT:

"So this is what the dream feels like"
Edited by SplinterCell

If you think that was a depressing ending, you should've picked DEAL!!!

Yes, I rather like this God fellow. He's very theatrical, you know, a pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence. Gotta get me some of that.

About the thing he said, I think the last line is something like "long lasting victory" or something like that...

if you did the deal you would have been depressed, be glad you chose revenge, i didnt stay through the credits i never usually do except for GTA 3 i loved that ending

-nikobellic-

Im depressed that a game I've waited for since vice city took me 3 days to complete.

But its not about quality. Cause they were some of my best 3 days.

He said "must crush capitalism grrrr"