Stunt jump from Alderney to Algonquin.

brz59

Is it even a stunt jump? Whenever I do this jump, I get no slow motion, like with other jumps.

And it's almost impossible to do, because of the amount of traffic on the way. You almost always hit something.

I once managed to make it (with Sultan RS) to the other side and landed on the wheels, but I had no slow-motion and no text popped up telling me I had completed the jump.

Is it even a unique stunt jump or is it just some random ramp?

lucifer vandross
Is it even a stunt jump? Whenever I do this jump, I get no slow motion, like with other jumps.

And it's almost impossible to do, because of the amount of traffic on the way. You almost always hit something.

I once managed to make it (with Sultan RS) to the other side and landed on the wheels, but I had no slow-motion and no text popped up telling me I had completed the jump.

Is it even a unique stunt jump or is it just some random ramp?

where? the one in aldernay city down the street from your safehouse is.

I did have issue with some of the stunt jumps where on my first attempt they wouldn't slow mo or anything, but it got that taken care.

I wondered how the hell they expected anyone to find the one in the un or whatever, the place with the instant 4 stars.

It's located a bit north of your Alderney safehouse. This jump goes all the way from one end of Alderney, over water to Algonquin.

Marked it on a map as well

user posted image

yea its easy just steal a bike from the bike shop just down the road. and start going from the shop and u shood make it over!

Shaun_Walker

The jump marked on your map isn't a stunt jump. There is one jump from Alderny to Algonquin, it is between 2 tall buildings near the tunnel

I tried that one today, went with a Turismo and missed by a foot under and crashed sad.gif.

user posted image

BlOoDStReAm101

Use the NRG-900 and put your bike all the way near the alley on the left side of your apartment in Alderney. Then take a lot of speed and you should make it to the other side.

It's located a bit north of your Alderney safehouse. This jump goes all the way from one end of Alderney, over water to Algonquin.

Marked it on a map as well

user posted image

Haha, I´m honoured that you´re using my map instead of the official one! biggrin.gificon14.gifcookie.gif

Tony Mozzarelli 80

I didn't realize there was a bike shop near here. i spent f*cking ages looking for a bike. Though eventually i tried in a turismo and nailed it

Haha, I´m honoured that you´re using my map instead of the official one!  biggrin.gif  icon14.gif  cookie.gif

So it's your map? turn.gif This was the only good map I could find from Google image search. tounge.gif