Las Ventura from the TV show

BlaZ1n.IVXX

BlaZ1n.IVXX

It is. If you watch the show it's all different. Even the outside scene where they show the sign. They must have made atleast that part on the new game engine. This along with the plane ticket make me think SA is the next stop for gta.

007 RoadRunner

You know Vegas has a totally different skyling in every ten years or so, but I would love it to see SA again(Las Venturas and the desert most of all). They can add so much detail in a new 4 mile long strip with all these insane resorts and off cource the dood 'ol Fremont St. with it's neon and the fremont street experience. And they should reintroduce gambling so you can waste all your money playing poker against some mentally insane nerd with a pair of sunglasses that acts like a zombie tounge.gif Just bring Venturas back!

^ what he said. Venturas was the best part of SA. Gambling was quite fun. And if added onto GTAIV later, could be very interesting, with the flashy new engine, getting drunk, and the bigger useable landscape

I think Venturas would make a good city for the next game. They woulnd'nt be able to do all Sanandreas without multiple discs.

chadders42
I think Venturas would make a good city for the next game. They woulnd'nt be able to do all Sanandreas without multiple discs.

What?

Are you forgetting the fact blu-ray can hold up to 50GB? and gta4 was only around 6

I wouldn't mind seeing an updated version of either one of the cities featured in previous GTAs: VC, LS, SF or LV.

DriftNismo

What?

Are you forgetting the fact blu-ray can hold up to 50GB? and gta4 was only around 6

You're forgetting about the 250GB/500GB discs they made but didn't sell because nowone needed to use them.

The Las Venturas in the advert is no different, it's the exact same one in SA, keep looking at it, it's exactly the same. I got really excited when i first saw it though biggrin.gif. That's why i kept watching it.

Seeing as this game is set roughly 15 years after the events in SA, a change could very well have been made. I didn't pay much attention to the commercials, but I will. I actually like the shows on the tube...sometimes I'll sit and watch them for a bit b4 I go on to something else. Kinda like what I do IRL. lol

BlaZ1n.IVXX

What?

You're forgetting about the 250GB/500GB discs they made but didn't sell because nowone needed to use them.

The Las Venturas in the advert is no different, it's the exact same one in SA, keep looking at it, it's exactly the same. I got really excited when i first saw it though biggrin.gif. That's why i kept watching it.

Dude i dusted off the ps2 and the pc ver. The city in the add is different than the one in the game.

.Up&Coming.

It looks exactly the same to me. Don't tell me I'm wrong because I was playing the SA storyline the days up until IV's release. It's the same exact thing.

And, R* knows better than to go back to another city. I have faith in them. It would be so stupid if they went back and redid a city again. It would just ruin GTA.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Supernautus

why not, they did all three cities in the original game, then again, technically, apart from san andreas each of the cities has been done three times in GTA 1, GTA3 Vice City, Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories, so surely, a return to the ones they haven't done as much isn't as much of a problem as doing VC again

BlaZ1n.IVXX
It looks exactly the same to me. Don't tell me I'm wrong because I was playing the SA storyline the days up until IV's release. It's the same exact thing.

And, R* knows better than to go back to another city. I have faith in them. It would be so stupid if they went back and redid a city again. It would just ruin GTA.

you are wrong.

DriftNismo

What?

Dude i dusted off the ps2 and the pc ver. The city in the add is different than the one in the game.

As did i. I've completed it 100% twice, around 95% another time. All on PS2. Completed the story and ended up with about 85% then started playing SA:MP on PC up until IVs release . Trust me. It is the same.

Post video please? Cam-corder, capturecard, whatever. Please.

Also, let me remind you that they can't make all of SA in current-gen graphics, and fit it all onto a DVD-9. Maybe as PC/PS3 exclusive, but R* are too whorish to do that. I think they'll split it into three games (one for each city of San Andreas).

lulz wut is dis mudderfacker talking abot fukin ps3 fanboi x360 rulz!!1one!1

Not all Xboxses have HDDs.

Yq5y51Y.png