InfamousHawk

Hodgey.

On the physical challenges (Liberty City Marathon) part of Social Club does it say Infamous Hawk won everythin e.g Walk Run 400 miles etc. Or is it just mine.

It says that on mine too I have PS3. Some of my times are better and he's at 7 days and change. I'm below 5 days so I wonder if I finish under his time what happens? I'm at 64.80% overall now 4 gold 2 silver 3 bronze. I wish Rockstar put some rules on the site how all of this works. I thought it was just the first guy to finish all gold but infamoushawk doesn't show finishing getting wasted on my screen.

It says that on mine too I have PS3. Some of my times are better and he's at 7 days and change. I'm below 5 days so I wonder if I finish under his time what happens? I'm at 64.80% overall now 4 gold 2 silver 3 bronze. I wish Rockstar put some rules on the site how all of this works. I thought it was just the first guy to finish all gold but infamoushawk doesn't show finishing getting wasted on my screen.

Yey i have no idea how that section works either. Its a mystery as sometimes my stats are there then the next time there not??? WTF.

apache77pilot

yeh that pissed me off. you can tell he just went for those only. like would shoot all his ammo buy more and just do that. its pretty retarded

yeh that pissed me off. you can tell he just went for those only. like would shoot all his ammo buy more and just do that. its pretty retarded

LOL shootin and runnin at the same time, i can actually believe that someone would do that.

Kennenlerner

Some fat unemployed dude who has to do this to feel any self fulfillment in his life. smile.gif

Surely he must have used cheats then?

.Up&Coming.

cry.gif I used to have a bunch of silver medals, but now it says I have nothing completed. Why!?

Edit: I realized I let my brother use the game on a different save. Does anyone know how to get Social Club to keep track on a specific save? Because now it's keeping track of his save and he's 0% at everything.

Nevermind, I fixed it. turn.gif

Edited by .Up&Coming.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

lucifer vandross

these things are so tedious though. i ran from the exchange to holland and it was about 1 mile, and you have to get 400. OMG i don't have the patience for that, and i'm at 50%(200 miles, silver medal).I was thinking of taking a helicopter about 40 miles out (if it would even let me) and then swimming back. Otherwise swimming is kind of pointless. My ex girlfriend would just swim around for fun on SA. all the time. Hours of just swimming in the open water. Oddly enough she won't swim in real life.

I guess he didn't want to spend the money it would take to die 600 times. sadly i think i am pretty far on my way on that one too. but that's part of the fun right? i never let the cops take me alive if i can avoid it, don't want to lose my guns.

My ex girlfriend would just swim around for fun on SA. all the time. Hours of just swimming in the open water. Oddly enough she won't swim in real life.

If thats her idea of fun i can see why she is your ex girlfreind. confused.gif

Kennenlerner
My ex girlfriend would just swim around for fun on SA.  all the time. Hours of just swimming in the open water. Oddly enough she won't swim in real life.

My ex-boyfriend hated Grand Theft Auto because it is "sh*t" apparently.

DUMPED

InfamousHawk
Some fat unemployed dude who has to do this to feel any self fulfillment in his life. smile.gif

Surely he must have used cheats then?

Hey screw you I ain't fat or unemployed surely theres ways to play a game with you actually not being there to play it happy.gif

.Up&Coming.

My ex girlfriend would just swim around for fun on SA.  all the time. Hours of just swimming in the open water. Oddly enough she won't swim in real life.

DUMPED

Wow...you dumped your boyfriend for not liking a game?

That's horrible! You'll never find someone one day if you dump them for something they dislike that you like.

Edit:^ I bet that's not really InfamousHawk. I bet it's someone trying to take credit. lol.gif Or I'm completely wrong.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Haha there he is congrats hawk. I might displace you if I can beat your time. I don't know how it works. I'm at 5 days and I should be able to finish before 7 1/2 days. It would make more sense to me if you were the champion and that's that because you did it first. They seem to be ranking it by playing time. Someone is going to start a new game and do just the marathon and kill everyone's times.

Kennenlerner

DUMPED

Wow...you dumped your boyfriend for not liking a game?

That's horrible! You'll never find someone one day if you dump them for something they dislike that you like.

Edit:^ I bet that's not really InfamousHawk. I bet it's someone trying to take credit. lol.gif Or I'm completely wrong.

Nah I dumped him for a better reason haha

Although that brought him one step closer smile.gif haha

InfamousHawk

Haha there he is congrats hawk. I might displace you if I can beat your time. I don't know how it works. I'm at 5 days and I should be able to finish before 7 1/2 days. It would make more sense to me if you were the champion and that's that because you did it first. They seem to be ranking it by playing time. Someone is going to start a new game and do just the marathon and kill everyone's times.

thanks smile.gif

yes thats true that anyone can beat my time but i will always be the one who finished it 1st no matter what.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

EDIT: Here are some pics of the Stats and TrophyShelf for anyone who wants to see.

user posted image user posted image

.Up&Coming.

I'm sorry...but, how do you get so much time to do that? I would go insane. Do you ever leave your console?

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

I'm sorry...but, how do you get so much time to do that? I would go insane. Do you ever leave your console?

LOL yey especially the runnin and swimmin ones. Tappin X for like 10 days straight. No thanks ill pass on that.

Dea7htrance

LOL yey especially the runnin and swimmin ones. Tappin X for like 10 days straight. No thanks ill pass on that.

um you must have never cheated on xbox before turbo controller anyone? not saying he did but thats how i would do it and its 100% the fastest way to do it

Yeah wow that's 180 hours played dude that's a sh*tload. What did you think was the hardest part? Activities? Wow they were a pain. I'm done with those now gotta finish wasted (at 20%) walking (at 52%) driving, stunts and jacking (all at 38%) Zero cheats used.

Oh I mean infamoushawk has 180 hours should have quoted him.

Edited by ckohler3

Dea7htrance
Yeah wow that's 180 hours played dude that's a sh*tload. What did you think was the hardest part? Activities? Wow they were a pain. I'm done with those now gotta finish wasted (at 20%) walking (at 52%) driving, stunts and jacking (all at 38%)

i have about 120 i load the game allot 100 i think you just play

user posted image

By dea7htrance

InfamousHawk

Yeah wow that's 180 hours played dude that's a sh*tload. What did you think was the hardest part? Activities? Wow they were a pain. I'm done with those now gotta finish wasted (at 20%) walking (at 52%) driving, stunts and jacking (all at 38%) Zero cheats used.

Activities was the hardest for me as you can tell it was the one I finished.

Edited by InfamousHawk

.Up&Coming.

You're not serious! Why can't you use spoiler tags!?!? You just ruined the whole game for me...I'm about to shoot myself now.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Kennenlerner

It's clearly all fake btw...The "trohpies" are sh*t...and look at the join date

InfamousHawk

You're not serious! Why can't you use spoiler tags!?!? You just ruined the whole game for me...I'm about to shoot myself now.

wow sorry dude I am new to this board don't know how to use the spoiler tags I just expected you guys to have been done with the story by now. rolleyes.gif

So edit it hawk before other people read it. Respond to the guy calling you a poser too.

InfamousHawk
So edit it hawk before other people read it. Respond to the guy calling you a poser too.

alright I just did i am really sorry. notify.gif

.Up&Coming.

wow sorry dude I am new to this board don't know how to use the spoiler tags I just expected you guys to have been done with the story by now. rolleyes.gif

No. I only just unlocked Bohan. I try to take as long as I can with these games to enjoy them.

Just please edit it, and I'll go hit myself with a rock to see if I get short-term memory loss.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

um you must have never cheated on xbox before turbo controller anyone? not saying he did but thats how i would do it and its 100% the fastest way to do it

Who says he didnt do it on the Ps3??? So you theory about the turbo controller might be a load of sh*t or not.

InfamousHawk
It's clearly all fake btw...The "trohpies" are sh*t...and look at the join date

Why would I fake all this? The only reason I joined today was because I did a search of my name on google and this site came out LoL I just wanted to see if people knew about me finishing the marathon.