Random character -- Jeff

(Guest)

I'm trying to get a 100% completion and I can't seem to get in contact with Jeff the second time around. I read on other gaming sites that he's suppose to call you. It's been a few days that has passed and he has yet to call me, and I even went to his 2nd location without him having to call me, but no luck. I appreciate any help.

He didn't call me a second time for quite a while. But he does call eventually. Keep doing other missions and forget about him, he should call after a while.

He is needed for 100%. All 14 characters and side missions have to be done to get it.

I found him for the third mission, but the stupid bastard keeps on running into traffic and killing his stupid self. The game's been saved like that now. I'm just wondering if there is actually a third mission, or if this is supposed to happen? I've parked a car in the way, but it dissapears after the cut scene. I've even tried shooting him to stop him from running but only managed to make him fall down and get squished under the wheels instead of being hit full on.

He is needed for 100%. All 14 characters and side missions have to be done to get it.

I found him for the third mission, but the stupid bastard keeps on running into traffic and killing his stupid self. The game's been saved like that now. I'm just wondering if there is actually a third mission, or if this is supposed to happen? I've parked a car in the way, but it dissapears after the cut scene. I've even tried shooting him to stop him from running but only managed to make him fall down and get squished under the wheels instead of being hit full on.

Supposed to be like that.

No he isn’t. Jeff, Clarence, Ivan and Cherise are not needed to reach 100% completion.

wutangblade

No he isn’t. Jeff, Clarence, Ivan and Cherise are not needed to reach 100% completion.

Jeff is needed but only the first mission

anyway back on topic, he will ring after a very long time. It's a pretty fun mission but as it's not needed for 100% it doesn't matter that much

Ok sorry. This thing I have here says that all 14 characters must be opened and side missions done for 100%.

If you ignore Jeff's second call, will he eventually call back?

Yes he will. I remember he kept calling me whilst I was on my way to do a story mission so I kept ignoring it, even if he stops for a while after save your game (advance the in game clock by 6 hours) and he will call again shortly after.

Fistinface

I'm on Jeffs second mission but i can't seem to trigger the destination marker on the map. I get right next to it but it's telling me i have to go down (arrow on marker). I can't see the yellow arrow anywhere. Where do i go as i cant enter any of the buildings near the marker. I don't want to have to reload a previous save or i'll have to refind 30 pigeons.

This has had many (including myself) confused when trying to find the actual marker to his second mission. When you get to the initial marker it changes, go down the alley way nearby and you will find a route to an underground car park, Jeff is there.

Fistinface
This has had many (including myself) confused when trying to find the actual marker to his second mission. When you get to the initial marker it changes, go down the alley way nearby and you will find a route to an underground car park, Jeff is there.

Ah crap i've only just found it. I got so frustrated i killed myself with a nade. I thought it may reset the mission marker. I set off again and i found it right away. Obviosly i was trying the wrong building. I even went in the subway looking for this jeff.