Stuck around 16 %

clap

I'm stuck in the game around 16 %. I've heard that Dimitri should call me but he hasnt and I've been driving around for hours.Doing some side missions .Helped Brucie with cars.

Anyone know something about this ? The mission is called "Easy as it can be", or something.

Thanks in advance.

You can call contacts to bring missions up quicker. Try giving Dimitri a call, it should open up his next mission.

You can call contacts to bring missions up quicker. Try giving Dimitri a call, it should open up his next mission.

Tried that as well,no answer, only his phoneanswer.

domthecondom

no other missions on the map?

you might have a bug...might have to restart the game wow.gif

Maybe try calling up all of your contacts and see if they open up any of their missions.

Tried calling up all contacts. Roman calls sometime, wanna play dart or something. Michelle is available as well.But the rest dont answer. So, yeah, seems like a game restart is the only option.

Tried calling up all contacts. Roman calls sometime, wanna play dart or something. Michelle is available as well.But the rest dont answer. So, yeah, seems like a game restart is the only option.

Oh well, your not that far into the game anyway, a restart shouldn't be such a big deal.

Sorry I couldn't help.

If you are constantly walking around holding a weapon the characters sometimes wont phone you, try switching to fist.

Oh well, your not that far into the game anyway, a restart shouldn't be such a big deal.

Sorry I couldn't help.

wow.gif How can you say so:P I took me 10 hours to get here biggrin.gif . But I wont restart it.There is a risk it might happen again then and well, waste of time. So, bye bye gta 4.

Thanks for answers, and regarding walking around with gun cant be it since I´ve been driving most of the time waiting.

Kelvinellenton

Try restarting... Don't give up the game. The cool missions are still to come

Sorry I couldn't help.

wow.gif How can you say so:P I took me 10 hours to get here biggrin.gif . But I wont restart it.There is a risk it might happen again then and well, waste of time. So, bye bye gta 4.

Thanks for answers, and regarding walking around with gun cant be it since I´ve been driving most of the time waiting.

Try getting out of the car and walking a bit. Without being armed too.

stealthboy50

Odd. I have heard of a glitch where the missions are open but not on the mini map. Go to his house and see if there is a marker. If not sorry m8.

look under your messages section and push X while reading one the push call

look under your messages section and push X while reading one the push call

Didnt work.Just getting a menu with call or delete message.And I tried call.

Walking around in the city didnt work either.Roman called me 10 times about bowling or darts. And I've been at the house and nothing.

Anyone who knows the location where to meet Dimitri next time?

Thanks for the help anyway.

Do a side mission. I think you can find the random character Brian by this time. He's right next to roman's cab depot. Go in the daytime. After that, the main story should continue.

Do a side mission. I think you can find the random character Brian by this time. He's right next to roman's cab depot. Go in the daytime. After that, the main story should continue.

I have found this Brian guy twice and fixed those sidemissions.

I seriously doubt it's a glitch. There's obviously something you're missing.

Is "Easy as can be" the last mission you finished? If so you should be able to go to Brucie for a new mission

What's your status on Faustin/Dmitri missions? (which ones have you done?)

Did you try calling Dmitri a different time of day/night

If it is in fact a glitch, well those can happen. Just use manual save often so you can go back to when everything was working....

Edited by Gunde

Is "Easy as can be" the last mission you finished? If so you should be able to go to Brucie for a new mission

If it is in fact a glitch, well those can happen. Just use manual save often so you can go back to when everything was working....

There is no more with brucie, I've stolen all the cars from him, and the last textmessage I got from him was something -"I wont be bombing your inbox anymore."

I've killed Faustin,went to this Cabaretclub,and chased him to a roof and killed him before he even said anything to me.

Tried calling Dimitri different times at day/night.

There is no more with brucie, I've stolen all the cars from him, and the last textmessage I got from him was something -"I wont be bombing your inbox anymore."

I've killed Faustin,went to this Cabaretclub,and chased him to a roof and killed him before he even said anything to me.

Tried calling Dimitri different times at day/night.

Hmm okay that's weird. It's true that you should get a call from Dmitry after killing Faustin

I got mine after the 'Out of The Closet' mission for Brucie...

Very strange indeed. I'll see if there's anything in the official strategy book that might help - I'll report back.

Nope nothing. Sorry.

I'm thinking it might be a glitch after all. That sucks dude