I have something to say.

Medaphoar

I know, I stepped on quite a few toes. I made mistakes, I was immature, I lied and I was irresponsible. But I did it to prove to everyone that I could be someone. When I almost did, I tumbled.

All these years I've been trying to do that. I failed. I don't want anyone to take the blame but me. In the end of the day it's still the same people that stay here. The honest and decent ones. I guess I'm not one, so I wont be staying here.

I'm Vito Leone, and a bunch of useless usernames that were thrown down the toilet just to prove that i was someone in GTAF.

I have to apologize to the gang i love the most, which is the Hoodz. Which will remain in my memory for years, and my $$H pals whom I may have betrayed. I think there's no more sense in doing it all over again. I'm too old for this, and I have a family to attend now.

I always wanted to make a topic like this.

Whoever is on my msn list is someone I respect.

Cheers to all of those who stayed by my side, and thanks the staff for putting up with my bullsh*t far too long.

Been a part of gtaf since I can remember. Time to go.

user posted image

aye captain, this nigga is out. 2001-2008.

Digïtál £vîl

It is a pity that it came to you being blacklisted. But it had to happen.

Edit: And I agree with OnePiece. Soap Opera part I mean.

Edited by Digïtál £vîl

Wow, didn't see that one coming, GTAF is like some badly written soap opera.

WbZaxRP.png

Wow wow, I did not see this coming. As far as I know about you, you are a great contributer in our gang chat and in the gang forums, so I could only say positive things about you.

It's too bad everything gets boiled down to sh*t though... good luck Vito, with whatever you are doing.

Digïtál £vîl

The sad thing is he brought it on himself too. Stirred up all the sh*t for no reason whatsoever.

user posted image

It's been a while since we've had some drama.

To be honest I'm not sure if this thread was necessary. They usually don't end well. But, oh well. So long I guess. You were a pretty cool guy.

swolo yaggins

GOD DAMNIT VITO

angry.gif

I take care of myself! That's why you should be in the $$H!?

Welcome aboard!

Ding, dong.

Ping? Pong!

you f*ck

E>

5192:12.3.02
LM/SSH

mkl

But, oh well. So long I guess. You were a pretty cool guy.

Why do you say that? The mods would have known already. But the fact that they have allowed him to stay should mean that he is staying, right?

But, oh well. So long I guess. You were a pretty cool guy.

Why do you say that? The mods would have known already. But the fact that they have allowed him to stay should mean that he is staying, right?

Because he said he was leaving. I'm not even sure, to be honest.

Cheers to all of those who stayed by my side, and thanks the staff for putting up with my bullsh*t far too long.

They didnt put up with it mate. Never will either.

x3FWE.png