Gta IV

Pantera2198

Pantera2198

Im sure alot of you have noticed that you can watch T.v,but that little cartoon skit is clearly making fun of Halo they have the yellow visors and green space suits LOL..BUT ! the best mini T.v show in my opinion is the History of liberty city LMFAO tounge.gif sorry this is prob. old news but I never paid any attention till recently suicidal.gif

josh_sunny

Im sure alot of you have noticed that you can watch T.v,but that little cartoon skit is clearly making fun of Halo they have the yellow visors and green space suits LOL..BUT ! the best mini T.v show in my opinion is the History of liberty city LMFAO  tounge.gif  sorry this is prob. old news but I never paid any attention till recently  suicidal.gif

icon14.gificon14.gifbiggrin.gif ive seen that too!!! "The menstrual invaders" or some "republican invaders" i guess!! lol.giflol.gif

Pantera2198

LOL Me and a bunch of friends were partying and we all were ROFL at all that sh!t by far the funniest SH!T in GTA IV lol.gif

I just wish they had like a series for all those shows I would spend hours watching

Edited by Pantera2198

GTA3Freak-2001

You may find its actually more making fun of America and their dominating ways against things they don't understand.

Niko B3llic

its one of my favorite shows! yeah theyre suits look just like the halo ones too! lol!!!

GTA3Freak-2001

And of course once again the phallic looking logo comes into it again tounge.gif

And in one part of the show they come to the circle-looking planet, just like in Halo. I laughed so hard at Halo.

007 RoadRunner

GTA3Freak-2001, why are the people from Australia always complaining about the US tounge.gif History of Liberty is fun and I also like to watch that Las Venturas poker show.

Axe_Gaijin

GTA3Freak-2001, why are the people from Australia always complaining about the US tounge.gif  History of Liberty is fun and I also like to watch that Las Venturas poker show.

Sjeez man they're still bitter about the Australia-US war in '86 biggrin.gif

GTA3Freak-2001, why are the people from Australia always complaining about the US tounge.gif History of Liberty is fun and I also like to watch that Las Venturas poker show.

Why shouldn't we? We aren't saying anything the rest of the world isn't saying, the US themselves included =p

GTA3Freak-2001

That's what GTA does best, it makes fun of western society and the forefront of western society is America and boy is it ripe for the picking!

007 RoadRunner

Well I'm not complaining about the US so I must be unique biggrin.gif But we could do with a new president, Going to Europe is more expensive than buying a Hummer tounge.gif I can go to Vegas more often though smile.gif