[SPOILER] after ending credits

Jwkaquemini

Jwkaquemini

Niko says something like "This aint going to be pretty"

Im so confused...whats he mean by that....random people have been telling me that something BIG happens after the credits are over and you control Niko again in the city. Ive been hearing that the city gets bombed. Please, any info!? TYVM

Nothing big happens after the credits. You have to sit through twenty minutes of names, and then Niko talks about some bullsh*t got a minute or two and thats it.

Jwkaquemini

thats what I figured...ppl were probably just joking around. Im really disappointed w/ the ending to be honest. Kind of.....blehhh. There should have been more.

I was so pumped watching the credits and how peaceful the city looked and I was waiting for the credits to end and like, another cutscene comes on where the peacefulness is interrupted by some terrorist attack or something and then you find out that Niko was only here to get money to fund a terrorist attack on the country/Liberty city. Then the city gets bombed or so kina 9/11-ish style.

That would have been an incredible ending

thats what I figured...ppl were probably just joking around. Im really disappointed w/ the ending to be honest. Kind of.....blehhh. There should have been more.

I was so pumped watching the credits and how peaceful the city looked and I was waiting for the credits to end and like, another cutscene comes on where the peacefulness is interrupted by some terrorist attack or something and then you find out that Niko was only here to get money to fund a terrorist attack on the country/Liberty city. Then the city gets bombed or so kina 9/11-ish style.

most... controversial... thing... ever...

but after taking revenge, all Niko said after the credits was

"So this is the Amercian dream. This is what we have worked so hard for"

Jwkaquemini
thats what I figured...ppl were probably just joking around.  Im really disappointed w/ the ending to be honest.  Kind of.....blehhh.  There should have been more.

I was so pumped watching the credits and how peaceful the city looked and I was waiting for the credits to end and like, another cutscene comes on where the peacefulness is interrupted by some terrorist attack or something and then you find out that Niko was only here to get money to fund a terrorist attack on the country/Liberty city.  Then the city gets bombed or so kina 9/11-ish style.

most... controversial... thing... ever...

but after taking revenge, all Niko said after the credits was

"So this is the Amercian dream. This is what we have worked so hard for"

yeah definitely very controversial and not that I praise it whatsoever but GTA is all about controversy and I think an ending like that would have been perfect for how the franchise depicts itself. Wouldnt necessarily be same thing as 9/11 but just a terrorist attack on the city in some sort of way.