skipping rockets

passthat420

no. shoot a rocket at a shallow angle at the ground of a wall. Warning: does not work on cars or in multiplayer

Crazy Asian

For me they seem to ricochet way too often even at extreme angles.

Agreed its way to crazy, I expect them to blow up when heading directly for a wall/object but often they bounce off and go the complete wrong way.

Crazy Asian

Yeah, when I had first read about it, i thought that you'd need to angle it to nearly parallel to make it skip, but no, you can have it skip under a car and then it will skip off another building and another until it just blows up. I find it quite annoying when trying to kill a mob of cops on my ass only for the grenade to skip under them and then skip off a wall at nearly a perpendicular angle.

You can ricochet them off most vehicles at shallow angles as long as you avoid the windows. To me it seems anyway.

I love doing this,

I so wish there was a replay feature. I managed to get the right angle of the floor so the rpg would bounce of it and fly up in the air like a firework. I managed to hit a damn police chopper! I couldn't believe it.

I love doing this,

I so wish there was a replay feature. I managed to get the right angle of the floor so the rpg would bounce of it and fly up in the air like a firework. I managed to hit a damn police chopper! I couldn't believe it.

thats pretty nice, the best I've been able to do is skip a rocket under a civilian car to hit the cop car behind it

I love doing this,

thats pretty nice, the best I've been able to do is skip a rocket under a civilian car to hit the cop car behind it

lol I did they by complete accident once. Also has anyone shot/thrown rpg/grenades under water? Its so cool

I agree with you on that i did that in a mission aimed preety much starigh at the cops and nothin. Then they killed me confused.gif

did they take thios out before release?

No, hell i have been doin it since day one! Pretty fun too! I had one bounce off of a bridge and come back at me in the middle of a shoot-out.