Well It is Woth Buying Again

josel

Hi all,

Just bought GTAIII again, first palyed GTAIII when it first came out all those years ago. So I installed loaded and played. IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT, after all these years, bearing in mind I have palyed Vice City and San Andreas since, but I can't help but feel that this game was the echelon of all games at the time. It is still up their, the playability, enjoyment, and story line, and I would quite safely say this game will even beat most modern day games in that department.

On another note, thankyou Rockstar for the enjoyment you have given me. Amen

josel

Claude GTA3

Same here.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Signor Vercetti
Hi all,

Just bought GTAIII again, first palyed GTAIII when it first came out all those years ago. So I installed loaded and played. IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT, after all these years, bearing in mind I have palyed Vice City and San Andreas since, but I can't help but feel that this game was the echelon of all games at the time. It is still up their, the playability, enjoyment, and story line, and I would quite safely say this game will even beat most modern day games in that department.

josel

It's definitely worth picking up again (especially PC version, only £5 in GAME!). Do yourself a favour though and get hold of RealGTA3 (google it), it makes this great game even better!

madalin2009
Hi all,

Just bought GTAIII again,  first palyed GTAIII when it first came out all those years ago. So I installed loaded and played. IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT, after all these years,  bearing in mind I have palyed Vice City and San Andreas since, but I can't help but feel that this game was the echelon of all games at the time. It  is still up their, the playability, enjoyment, and story line, and I would quite safely say this game will even beat most modern day games in that department.

josel

It's definitely worth picking up again (especially PC version, only £5 in GAME!). Do yourself a favour though and get hold of RealGTA3 (google it), it makes this great game even better!

Mhm, it`s Real GTA 3, not RealGTA3. In my signature i say that gta 3 sucks, but its not really... when im tired i love to play some old gta like gta 2 or 3 tounge.gif

Yeah GTAIII still amuses me to the full extent, probably because it was my 1st ever game. Fanatic now. inlove.gif

Hi all,

josel

Yeah, I agree, same here.

Chickstick
GTA III certainly has something special about it. Even now I still play it regularly, despite the fact I've got IV's storyline to go through again.

GTA III set the tone. Plus, ALL GTA games are worth getting.

well i know gta sa and gta vice city where good but still gta 3 is my favorite gta.

I remember back in 2001 when GTA 3 first came out, me and the lads used to go around our mates pad to have a skinful of drink before going into town for a heavy night on the tiles. We always played GTA 3 on his PS2 to get us in the mood, it was great. Even better when you were half-cut on cheap Vodka and couldn't drive properly. biggrin.gif Ahh those were the days and this is one of the reasons why GTA 3 still is ace. Even now I still like to have the odd play on it, it has it's own little certain charm about it.

well i know gta sa and gta vice city where good but still gta 3 is my favorite gta.

GTA3 Is one of my favorites too, Imo it has the best storyline, good characters, and everything just seems perfect.

Hell yeah it's worth buying again. Everybody should have GTA 3 who plays GTA games. It's the most classic out of the 3-D GTAs.

I think It's the best in the series, I also liked Vice City being a huge Miami Vice fan, but GTA3 just felt better somehow. Hated SA, didn't like one thing about it.

GTA-Mods-For-Life

I remember using the rocket launcher for the first time ever in a GTA game. It felt amazing....

Why would you buy something that you already own?

rich coming from someone who owns most GTAs on both PC and PS2 lol biggrin.gif

blitsbebop
Hi all,

josel

icon14.gif

This is GTAF where everyday a motherf*cker is gettin banned. Like me!

Hated SA, didn't like one thing about it.

Any particular reason? Or just another guy who hates the game because of rap music?

I agree with you, III is fantastic. I still prefer San Andreas, but I still like to go back and hang out in Liberty City for a while. In fact, later today, I'm going to go start a new game.

Steve Crook

Any particular reason? Or just another guy who hates the game because of rap music?

That's a very good reason to hate it - except that there are some non-rap stations to listen to.

Steve

Flesh-n-Bone

That's a very good reason to hate it - except that there are some non-rap stations to listen to.

Steve

Are you for real. That's another reason why you see what I've written in my sig.

Rap stations make the game better. That's why SA still tops it. There's just some amount of bias on rap music.

Steve

Are you for real. That's another reason why you see what I've written in my sig.

Rap stations make the game better. That's why SA still tops it. There's just some amount of bias on rap music.

Bias much? Bullsh*t rap makes games better. SA sucked testicles compared to 3. Only little 12 year olds think the whole gangsta scene is "word" or whatever the f*ck you call it.

WbZaxRP.png

Flesh-n-Bone

Steve

Bias much? Bullsh*t rap makes games better. SA sucked testicles compared to 3. Only little 12 year olds think the whole gangsta scene is "word" or whatever the f*ck you call it.

Yeah y'all haters do it. And none of the rap featured on SA was bullsh*t. They are old school and the best rap music's ever. Y'all don't have any idea, just listen to the new school and start talking sh*t. There's a reason why I type such stuff on my sig. And yeah rap > whatever the f*ck you like.

Actualy the rap stations are good in GTA3 and in GTASA too - no comercial craps, only good talents.

Flesh-n-Bone
Actualy the rap stations are good in GTA3 and in GTASA too - no comercial craps, only good talents.

They are good in all GTA's, specially SA. I like the one in VCS as well as the one in LCS and VC. III's was average IMO, maybe cause I'm more into old school.

The most commercial also, was the one in LCS.

They are good in all GTA's, specially SA. I like the one in VCS as well as the one in LCS and VC. III's was average IMO, maybe cause I'm more into old school.

The most commercial also, was the one in LCS.

There's no rap station in GTA VC

Why were most of the singers in GTAIII's stations small time artists, some are big but not famous unlike Vice City or San A.