PS3 owners question

deimos256

How the hell do i get rid of that stupid sixaxis tutorial in my phone, its very annoying when your trying to do something and you hit that by accident

antoin95mufc

You cant get rid of it, sorry..

Ive never had this problem?

Only sometimes as my analouge stick is a bit stuck

But its not a major prob

well when your bringing a car back to the garage and you go to do the health cheat so you get the max money for it and you hit that by accident it takes you away from what you were doing and drops you in the airport. stupid sixaxis

I hit that bloody thing all the time, it's a complete pain in the arse!

It's not a question of a dodgy controller either, it's just positioned in a really stupid place. I'm always hitting it when I'm quickly going to turn off the phone. Why couldn't they just put it in the start menu along with the other sixaxis crap?

I really hope this gets fixed in a future patch. Maybe someone can start a petition to send to Rockstar? heh.

Edited by illformed

I've never had a problem with it myself to be honest... I've only used it once because i had only just found it before...

That happens to me too. all the time suicidal.gif . but i just hit X thru the stuff it says in the beginning and open my phone and it will ask you if you want to exit the tutorial. turn.gif

open my phone and it will ask you if you want to exit the tutorial. turn.gif

Does it drop you back to where you were before the tutorial?

I don't think I've noticed the option to exit before. I'm always so pissed "Argh, not this f-ing crap again!", haha, I just end up destroying the tutorial vehicles to let off some steam biggrin.gif

teamfranchise
open my phone and it will ask you if you want to exit the tutorial. turn.gif

Does it drop you back to where you were before the tutorial?

No it doesn't, unfortunately.

That is truly news to me because I never ACCIDENTLY hit it. Don't play so fast, take your time and you won't make an error in haste. I can do it, you can do it.

Problem solved

That is truly news to me because I never ACCIDENTLY hit it. Don't play so fast, take your time and you won't make an error in haste. I can do it, you can do it.

Problem solved

yeah i started doing what slamman said a few days ago and haven't hit it after that.

and, indeed, it does not put u back where you were. which is stupid.

im surprised theres no xbot fanboys in here sayin sh*t bout the so called less powerful "GayStation" i swear to god if my friend says its not as powerful as the 360 once more im gonna set fire to him and his shi*ty little console.

grrrrr biggrin.gif

I don't want to advocate that...but DO IT!!! YEAH!

The Cell and RSX are more powerful but since they're not as well versed with these two new components working together it takes longer to get code running optimally on the PS3. Either way, I was never Ga-ga over SixAxis so it's use is kept limited. Sony plan a more Wii like controller that they are keeping under wraps so they still feel strongly about motion sensing, obviously

I don't want to advocate that...but DO IT!!! YEAH!

The Cell and RSX are more powerful but since they're not as well versed with these two new components working together it takes longer to get code running optimally on the PS3. Either way, I was never Ga-ga over SixAxis so it's use is kept limited. Sony plan a more Wii like controller that they are keeping under wraps so they still feel strongly about motion sensing, obviously

Another new controller, as in a new design? I'm guessing specifically for six-axis use. The only time I ever use the six-axis is for the bowling game you can download from the PS store.

PolishAssassin03

Another way to solve this problem don't use cheats? I didn't and same with 100s of others that beat it 100% if your car keeps getting damaged learn to drive.

Another way to solve this problem don't use cheats? I didn't and same with 100s of others that beat it 100% if your car keeps getting damaged learn to drive.

now theres a smart sdolution ....

casey-2pac
How the hell do i get rid of that stupid sixaxis tutorial in my phone, its very annoying when your trying to do something and you hit that by accident

you were typing in cheats wernt you??

lol

oj

happens me on my sub-profile all the time!!

drpacifist

You can't get rid of it, but you can use it as a quick way to get to the airport...

I hit that bloody thing all the time, it's a complete pain in the arse!

It's not a question of a dodgy controller either, it's just positioned in a really stupid place. I'm always hitting it when I'm quickly going to turn off the phone. Why couldn't they just put it in the start menu along with the other sixaxis crap?

I really hope this gets fixed in a future patch. Maybe someone can start a petition to send to Rockstar? heh.

True, there is NO good reason not to have it in start. I hit it all the freaking time.

You can't get rid of it, but you can use it as a quick way to get to the airport...

true... good idea

btw i've never had this problem.... but then, i've never had to enter cheats etc.... oh well.