Things Left Out of the Game?

XxPCFxX

I was going through the GTA IV trailers, and I noticed some things that were present in the trailers, but missing or changed in the full game (as far as I know).

I'm going to list a few of what I noticed, and if they are actually in the game, please tell me

Trailer 2

• Lady at 0:27
  • Being able to hang onto trucks and choppers
  • The Badman cutscene looks different 0:35
  • At 0:42, there are open trunks and Niko is wearing a bag around his neck. If this is the bank robbery mission, he isn't wearing a ski mask.

Trailer 3

• Of course, the beginning cutscene is at day in the trailer
  • What's the explosion at 1:07. Is it caused by the chopper?
  • Person falling on car at 1:14 and the top caving in

Also, why is there a whole character page for Bledar Morina at http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page=ble...content=screen0 when he's such a minor character?

Edited by XxPCFxX

MD_Reptile
I was going through the GTA IV trailers, and I noticed some things that were present in the trailers, but missing or changed in the full game (as far as I know).

I'm going to list a few of what I noticed, and if they are actually in the game, please tell me

Trailer 2

• At 0:42, there are open trunks and Niko is wearing a bag around his neck. If this is the bank robbery mission, he isn't wearing a ski mask.

Trailer 3

well...u can hang on to stuff...just for missions, and for a short period if you can hang on the vehicle...

trunks are open by peds, and in missions....they took the ski mask out i guess...as for the rest, the only thing is top caving in on cars, its difficult to happen, either flip them on the roof real hard....or have something (a body) fall from really high onto the roof, but it does happen

Trailer 2

• Lady at 0:27 - Ileyna Faustin, find her at Coney island after -ahem-dealing-ahem- with her husband
  • Being able to hang onto trucks and choppers - possible but not for long
  • The Badman cutscene looks different 0:35 - Not really, just differnet audio
  • At 0:42, there are open trunks and Niko is wearing a bag around his neck. If this is the bank robbery mission, he isn't wearing a ski mask. - its the robbery, notice the swat lining up outside the bank of liberty
Trailer 3
  • Of course, the beginning cutscene is at day in the trailer - meh
Also, why is there a whole character page for Bledar Morina at http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page=ble...content=screen0 when he's such a minor character?

and the most important, no fingerless gloves

Trailer 2:

1. that lady is in the game, she is a "random character" (side mission)

2. hang on truck is in one mission, hang on chopper is at the final mission

3. i didn't see Badman...

4. my guess is that it is another mission where Niko wear a bag. I don't remember very clearly.

Trailer 3:

1. it is a different day time

2. maybe. or maybe just R* shows how awsome the explosion looks.

3. it's in another mission, you snipe some1 on the top of a crane, the cutscene shows he fall onto the car below

hope this helps

You can Hang onto Helicopter railings and Vehicles. A friend of mine managed to grab the railing in multiplayer when we were messing around, and also several times when trying to steal a car the npc floors it and i am stuck haning onto the door.

Trailer 2

Trailer 3

Maybe the Trailer 2 Lady at 0:27 is just a ped? Remember R* can do anything with camera angles in their videos.

Trailer 3 explosion at 1:07 is a car, in other words this scene is just gameplay with cool camera angles.

Person falling on car at 1:14 is Deconstruction for Beginners with a different camera angle.

Bledar Morina is not the only minor thing with a page. Rockstar was trying to avoid giving stuff away so they filled the site with minor stuff that gives a taste of Liberty City and has next to nothing to do with the story. Bean Machine Coffee? Bittersweet? Banging Trash Can Lids For An Hour?

Trailer 2

-I believe that's Mikhail Faustin's wife and she becomes a random character in the game

-You can, just not for long.

-A lot of things change. Niko looks different in the cutscenes too.

-There are a few missions where you carry a duffel bag without the mask on.

Trailer 3

-Stylistic choice maybe

-no way of knowing. Maybe they dropped a grenade and timed it to look cool when he jumped over the ledge.

-Its from a mission.

You can Hang onto Helicopter railings and Vehicles. A friend of mine managed to grab the railing in multiplayer when we were messing around, and also several times when trying to steal a car the npc floors it and i am stuck haning onto the door.

How? What do you push to hang onto a car or helicopter?

You have a duffel bag without a mask during the mission where you steal the drugs back for Elizabeta and have to escape from the police shortly before the twist with michelle

Something I noticed in Trailer 3 that isn't in the game is the bit where Niko is riding a boat with a bunch of guys in suits. I never saw this in the game.