Should GTA5 have a guy in a wheelchair

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)

I would personally like to see that. Just imagine, you could only steal vehicles with one of those lifting ramps on it. icon14.gif

AntiPersonnel

you could upgrade your wheelchair class.

you start the game out with those senior citizen ones. then you could unlock motorized scooterchairs or those special olympics racing wheelchairs with the slanted wheels

RENEGADEPSYCHO
I would personally like to see that. Just imagine, you could only steal vehicles with one of those lifting ramps on it. icon14.gif

Question is:

Should GTA have a GTA mock forums where a guy posts weird questions!?

I say yes as it entertains me

As for your question i say yes, imagine poppin his tyres on a hill lmao... thatd be too funny

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)
How about a guy on a bed with wheels?

icon14.gif

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)
you could upgrade your wheelchair class.

you start the game out with those senior citizen ones. then you could unlock motorized scooterchairs or those special olympics racing wheelchairs with the slanted wheels

That would be awesome. What with equal rights and all that it's about time R* had a guy in a wheelchair as the protagonist. icon14.gif

How about a guy with no limbs and is being dragged by a string carried by a Robot that you control with your remote.

STOP SNITCHIN

SHOOT EVERY COP YOU SEE

AntiPersonnel

i live in Hollywood and there is a guy that lives in my neighborhood that has a PIMPED out wheelchair with 24" chrome spinner wheels and a huge subwoofer in the back.

if they make a next gen San Andreas, im going to force rockstar to put him in the game.

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)
How about a guy with no limbs and is being dragged by a string carried by a Robot that you control with your remote.

I don't know. I'm liking the idea of a guy in a bed on wheels maybe have him wearing stripey pyjamas and hooked up to a drip and a heart monitoring machine.

Also maybe have a couple of guys pushing him around so really you're in control of three characters rather than just one?

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

cookie.gif

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)

I think I just found the next GTA protagonists

user posted image

Maybe have another sexy nurse and they could push him around and stuff? icon14.gif

I think I just found the next GTA protagonists

user posted image

Maybe have another sexy nurse and they could push him around and stuff? icon14.gif

the nurse betrays you about a third of the way in by not getting you a bedpan, and then not cleaning up the piss

WARNING: HUGE GTA5 SPOILER

Maybe Steven Hawking could be the main character, in a seedy world of astro-physics, where in the atom age, a man of minimal capabilities can be a hero!