Anyone found a way around "blocked islands" yet?

tigertoddy2008

tigertoddy2008

As discussed before, this is very useful for getting stuff needed for 100% before actually starting missions (as a guy over on the VCS forums once did). However, I can't figure out a way - it's the same system as SA (6 stars that won't go away) - but SA had a bug in a mission where you could go wherever you wanted as long as you stayed in the mission. Has anyone found something like this yet?

As discussed before, this is very useful for getting stuff needed for 100% before actually starting missions (as a guy over on the VCS forums once did). However, I can't figure out a way - it's the same system as SA (6 stars that won't go away) - but SA had a bug in a mission where you could go wherever you wanted as long as you stayed in the mission. Has anyone found something like this yet?

Why not just actually beat the missions?

Not anything permanent, but you lose all stars and can't get any more for like 5 seconds after completing a most wanted mission

tigertoddy2008

As discussed before, this is very useful for getting stuff needed for 100% before actually starting missions (as a guy over on the VCS forums once did).  However, I can't figure out a way - it's the same system as SA (6 stars that won't go away) - but SA had a bug in a mission where you could go wherever you wanted as long as you stayed in the mission.  Has anyone found something like this yet?

Why not just actually beat the missions?

Collecting items needed for 100% before starting a game - must be important, because a VCS user uploaded a "perfect start" save who had done just this.