what to do after 100%

cood

i finished this game 100% a few days ago and now when i go on this game i kill a few people get cops after me nd then think this is boring online is boring does any1 else who has completed think the same or do you have something fun i can try

cheers

WildmouseX

call up LB to deliver some guns, then when he drives off - chase him around the city shooting at his car. - you don't get an icon on your radar, so you have to stick relly close and keep an eye on him.

i finished this game 100% a few days ago and now when i go on this game i kill a few people get cops after me nd then think this is boring online is boring does any1 else who has completed think the same or do you have something fun i can try

cheers

I too finished 100% figuring that I could at least do multiplayer but the multiplayer is so terrible that there isn't much else to do. I'm working on a few more single player achievements but other than that, playing with friends online is okay for a little while.

cheers looks like il have to give this game a miss until i feel like completing it agen