'Death Cars'

Elidibiz

I was screwing around yesterday with a Turismo around the city when a car came straight to me at a damn high speed, since my car was full of bullet holes, I thought I was dead from the soon to come explosion, but when I was about to scream "bastard!" the car become a black cloud of dust and passed right trough me, I've tried to follow it but when I turned, he was already in the end of the street.

It was a pretty cheap car, just like in SA, but it was [way] faster than Infernus and could evaporate. What the hell? Are those things back?

ishouldntbehere
I was screwing around yesterday with a Turismo around the city when a car came straight to me at a damn high speed, since my car was full of bullet holes, I thought I was dead from the soon to come explosion, but when I was about to scream "bastard!" the car become a black cloud of dust and passed right trough me, I've tried to follow it but when I turned, he was already in the end of the street.

It was a pretty cheap car, just like in SA, but it was [way] faster than Infernus and could evaporate. What the hell? Are those things back?

I smell BS.

I smell BS.

Death Cars, aswell as Jason and the Desert Knights in SA did smell like BS back then, but guess what?

ishouldntbehere

I smell BS.

Death Cars, aswell as Jason and the Desert Knights in SA did smell like BS back then, but guess what?

bored.gif they were also BS.

either show us screenshots, or stop making sh*t up.

No they're not. The Desert Knights can only be heard, so it would be a little hard to post a screen, smart guy. And Jason, it's a pain in the a** to find him, besides, why the hell would I lose my time to take screens? You probably would say it's phostoshop'd or just a mod.

And why it's so hard to believe? These cars were in SA, anyone can see, find and drive them, they just didn't have the ability to become dust. Rockstar could've wanted to put them in again.

And if I wanted to "make up some sh*t", I would just say I saw Bigfoot wandering around Happiness Island.

Edited by Elidibiz

joeliswellbuff

look some of the descriptions could be a little off what happened you know but ive gone throught another car before its hasnt sped off down the street but when i was in the sultan rs i was going really fast and sorta morphed through a car which is a glitch, the 'dust' and speed of the car has been added for emphisis of the story

tu-f***in-shay

SRS is a pretty damn fast car, if you're going too fast the map won't load and the same goes for the cars/peds, the car could've just be a pop-up when the map was loading, and to avoid a massive bug you went trough it.

Things were different with me, I was driving a Turismo and I was trying to scape the cops, so I wasn't driving anywhere fast. I was stopped and the map was completely loaded, the car came straight to me. And no, there was dust.

I was blown up stealing a random parked car.It was rigged to explode with ignition.I seem to remember it as a cheap rusty bucket in Bohan.

No they're not. The Desert Knights can only be heard, so it would be a little hard to post a screen, smart guy. And Jason, it's a pain in the a** to find him, besides, why the hell would I lose my time to take screens? You probably would say it's phostoshop'd or just a mod.

And why it's so hard to believe? These cars were in SA, anyone can see, find and drive them, they just didn't have the ability to become dust. Rockstar could've wanted to put them in again.

And if I wanted to "make up some sh*t", I would just say I saw Bigfoot wandering around Happiness Island.

what the hell are the desert knights?

didnt happen till we see proof. sorry bub.

Then I guess it'll take some time. Untill now, it seems I was the first to see it, besides, with that speed, I would have to play with a camera right next to me.

I was blown up stealing a random parked car.It was rigged to explode with ignition.I seem to remember it as a cheap rusty bucket in Bohan.

Perhaps you can't drive them? Or just a sad joke from Rockstar? I'll drive around Bohan and try to find it again.

The Desert Knights can be found in the Desert in SA, I don't recall the name of the place, it's been ages since I last played it, but it's the part of the Desert filled with mountains, and nothing else but a small road. If you drive in that road for some time, you'll hear horses galloping and a strange sound, somewhat like steel.

That wouold be a cool multiplayer mode. A mode based on the movie "Christine" the killer car and you have to find your way out of Liberty City before the car murders you lol sounds kinda gay but it would be funny.

There have been reports going around of a ghost car(taxi) driving around the city i have 3 video's from youtube that someone recorded.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xUvxizUC2TU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2dfGHXxJIr8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6XtcT7EMDTk

Edited by GTAIVPWNS

The Desert Knights can be found in the Desert in SA, I don't recall the name of the place, it's been ages since I last played it, but it's the part of the Desert filled with mountains, and nothing else but a small road. If you drive in that road for some time, you'll hear horses galloping and a strange sound, somewhat like steel.

is there a youtube vid of that?

and maybe there supposed to be "ghost cowboys" or something considering it's the desert

and maybe there supposed to be "ghost cowboys" or something considering it's the desert

I couldn't find one, if I stop playing GTA 4 for a few minutes I may upload one on Youtube. They're called "Knights" because the steel sound you can hear sounds like a armor.

what is this "Jason" thing in SA?

Jason from Friday The 13º can be found on Mount Chilliad.

Makes me think of the unused website intro which featured a cab without a driver.

So that Ghost Driver could be just a leftover?

Durka Durka Mahn

I couldn't find one, if I stop playing GTA 4 for a few minutes I may upload one on Youtube. They're called "Knights" because the steel sound you can hear sounds like a armor.

Makes me think of the unused website intro which featured a cab without a driver.

Stop spewing bullsh*t everytime you make a post.

Thanks...

Stop spewing bullsh*t everytime you make a post.

Thanks...

Stop being a bitc* just because you ~THINK~ I'm saying BS. It's simple, if you don't believe on me, just don't post anything. I'm here just to ask if anyone found the same damn car so I won't spend me time looking for a one time glitch. Thanks.