Sultan RS isn't secret at all.

LemKo

Hi all, everybody tells me that the Sultan RS can only be found in the north of Alderney, and not 1 hour ago I was looking for a car for Brucie's race and I saw one parked, then I saw like 5,6 during the travel to home.

Is this car not really a secret or the hidden one has something more than the one I found?

Its the stupid "sheeping" in every 3D GTA game thats ever existed. Basically when you get a car, everyone seems to have it.

And North Alderney isn't the only place for it, its just where there is a spawn point. Any car CAN spawn anywhere, just with lower chances.

user posted image

dark bizard
Its the stupid "sheeping" in every 3D GTA game thats ever existed. Basically when you get a car, everyone seems to have it.

And North Alderney isn't the only place for it, its just where there is a spawn point. Any car CAN spawn anywhere, just with lower chances.

Thats because if there where 20 carson the road, it woud hae to have each model loaded into memory, if theres twnety cars, but only 3 types, it only needs three cars in memory

the nameless
Hi all, everybody tells me that the Sultan RS can only be found in the north of Alderney, and not 1 hour ago I was looking for a car for Brucie's race and I saw one parked, then I saw like 5,6 during the travel to home.

Is this car not really a secret or the hidden one has something more than the one I found?

Where any of the contestants driving them in the race? Because I have only seen them once - I was in a Corquette going to a race, and I saw one, got in it, then decided to keep my 'vette. Some of the racers where Sultan RS' and I have not seen one since. However I went on holiday 4 days after it was released, so I haven't even unlocked Alderney yet.

Thats because of the race.

Sometimes the participants will drive a Sultan RS, which results in the car spawning all around it. It's the classic GTA way of things.