Should I even bother?

Darkgamr

I have 95% everything done except 180 pigeons and 48 jumps. Should I even bother going for the key? I completed the story 6(!) days ago and the website story gang says I am yet to complete the story. If I go to all the work will it even update in time?

If you're only doing it for the sake of having your digital record, then by all means go for it.

Otherwise, save it for a rainy day. All of that (stunts, birds) in succession is life-changing.

I'd say that indecision (for the most part) means no, especially if you're having to ask people on a forum.

Fuzzknuckles

Should you bust your hump for a little silver key in a little box that you'll be able to buy hundreds of from ebay in a month or so?

No, probably not.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

I think it's too late to get the key, isn't it? I thought you had to do it within the first 7 days.

I think it's too late to get the key, isn't it? I thought you had to do it within the first 7 days.

nah, it got extended to May 19, but I don't know if my profile will even update by then

Fuzzknuckles

nah, it got extended to May 19, but I don't know if my profile will even update by then

It won't matter if it is showing on your profile, they'll have the record, it's just processing.

But seriously, it's not worth it for that stupid little key.

It won't matter if it is showing on your profile, they'll have the record, it's just processing.

But I'd most likely do it later anyways, and I've already done every single other side mission

Fuzzknuckles

But I'd most likely do it later anyways, and I've already done every single other side mission

I think you misunderstood.

Sure, it's worth getting 100%. Of course it is. That's completing the game, which is why you bought it, surely?

But getting it done in time to get that little key? No, not worth rushing for.

I completed the game 100% and I still can't get into the 100% club. There's a horrible delay. The Club still tells me I only have 86%.

I completed the game 100% and I still can't get into the 100% club. There's a horrible delay. The Club still tells me I only have 86%.

at least you're that high, I'm at 95% and it says I'm at 13%

Well, I think I'll go bird hunting for an hour, see how quick I can do it before making a decision

Vanillainy

I have 100% and it says I have 78%

We will determine what users are eligible at the end of the contest period and will

take into account our server problems. We can see a users stats even if they are not

visible on the Social Club. We make no guarantees that a user will or will not be

eligible until we have reviewed all entries.

Cheers,

Automated reply.

tfdt7hY.gif

.Up&Coming.

Tell me about it.

I'd just rather take the time to enjoy the game than to rush through the last few hours just to get some key.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

I have 95% everything done except 180 pigeons and 48 jumps. Should I even bother going for the key? I completed the story 6(!) days ago and the website story gang says I am yet to complete the story. If I go to all the work will it even update in time?

you've made it this far you'd might as well go the rest of the way

99.98% of teenagers surround their minds with cod4, if your a part of the 00.02% that doesn't own the game, put this in your sig.

-nikobellic-
About an hour of work got me 8 pigeons, so forget it

do you know that there actually is a website in the game that shows the locations of the pigeons?

SeasonedHerb

I think it's stupid to rush to 100% like that, then you really have nothing at all to work for. I am taking my time nice and easy. turn.gif

do you know that there actually is a website in the game that shows the locations of the pigeons?

It's name please?

Claude GTA3

What does the key do? What's it for?

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

learn2forget
I have 95% everything done except 180 pigeons and 48 jumps.

lol that's a pretty big 'except'

Doing all the pigeons and jumps takes almost as long as doing everything else in the other 95%, not to mention it's extremely boring and tedious.

I bothered getting them all because R* said that --> "We can see a users stats even if they are not visible on the Social Club."

It probably took me about 12 hours if not more to get all the pigeons and jumps. Since you're at 95% though you might as well go for it, otherwise you just rushed through the game for no reason, right?

1shot1kill
Should you bust your hump for a little silver key in a little box that you'll be able to buy hundreds of from ebay in a month or so?

No, probably not.

Gonna take longer than that, they won't announce the people that get one until around the start of July, besides that they mention it may take up to 120 days for the things to be manufactured.

As for the person who started the thread, if you got a lot of free time the coming 2 days go for it, the pigeons take a very long time, especially with the police on your ass half the time you shoot one. The stunt jumps take less time but still about an hour or 6 probably.

It took me about 12 hours to do the stunt jumps and flying rats. So, if you have a guide (a good one) and the time, you might as well go for the prize.

Gibboniser

The map with everything you need is on this site, its pinned on gameplay section.

unless you have the strategy guide and feel like following a walkthrough like the game was your job.. then forget about it.

a friend of mine 100% it and said that there are pigeons in places that nobody would ever, in a million years, find without some help.

i finished 2 days ago and it still says 0% on the website but it knows that that have completed the story so i must have at least 60% turn.gif

wachizmo83

i have only 1 pigeon to get for 100% and i have looked everywhere, used the guide , searched for days and nothing sooooooooooo gutted suicidal.gif

i have only 1 pigeon to get for 100% and i have looked everywhere, used the guide , searched for days and nothing sooooooooooo gutted suicidal.gif

Yeah, I was stuck a 199 pigeons, I went back and checked every spot on the whole map, and its the 184th spot I re-checked there it was my heart almost skipped a beat when I heard it coo at me haha. Have you gotten the 2 in Alderney you have to use a helicopter to get at?

It's name please?

www.whattheydontwantyoutoknow.com

Did you look for those yourself or use a guide from the internet? I'd get at least 20 per hour using Games Radar guide.