3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

markiij

GTA2 Ultimate Guide

markiij

Hi all,
A very long time ago I made a compilation guide with everything about GTA 2. I used serveral big and small websites on the internet. When I finally found instuctions on every missions, frenzy, cars etc. I stopped and never looked at it again.

I even thought I deleted the file but... just a few hours ago I found the document again by accident. I decided a few people still might find it usefull so I uploaded it for you.

For the guide I used content of the following websites

© Rockstar Games
© GTAForum.nl
© Gouranga.com
© Neoseeker.com
© Area GTA
© Eeggs.com
© GTAClassics.com
© GameWinners.com

But I also edited a lot myself (eg. the complete GTA 2 car guide and the maps of every distict). I also fixed some grammar errors.

I know not so many people are playing GTA 2 anymore but I don't care. It still rocks!

PS. I made the guide in Word 2007 so if you're using an older version some pics or tables may be a bit displaced.

Greets,

markiij

download from: http://gtamp.com/GTA2/gta2-ultimate-guide.zip 10MB

Edited by Sektor

chapapote

Some mistakes I've noticed:

• Most tokens are missing (I think that's because you only put the Playstation ones).
  • Most crusher rewards are missing.

Anyway, you did a good work (hey, those 3D maps are very funny). colgate.gif

markiij

Not all cars have crusher rewards! wink.gif. And I didn't know about the tokens. I have 25 tokens in each sector now.

chapapote

Cars like the Trance AM give rewards (flamethrower, I think), but you haven't put them. There are 50 tokens, at least in the PC version.

jnzooger

The PC (and DC I think) version has 50 tokens per section. The PS1 version only has 25. I have no clue on the GBC version.

Lukaso

Great work markij, if you made guide for PC you can use my maps:

There are my maps of tokens, kill frenzies and wang cars.

user posted image    user posted image    user posted image

EDIT:

you forgot in your guide write:

- something about more money bonuses like a "Cop killa", "Medical Emergency" etc.

- something about glitch like is "car trick" (you can shoot from car with rocketlauncher and shotgun or throw grenades and molotov cocktails from car too)

- something about weapons (electric baton, instant vehicle bomb) which was deleted from game, but its still there (u can use it). See http://nl.wikigta.org/wiki/Wapens_%28GTA2%29

- something about Easter eggs

Edited by Lukaso

markiij

Thanks all smile.gif.

@ Lukaso: Thank you but I won't update my guide wink.gif. I just posted it cause it might still be usefull to some people but I don't have plans to ever update it. Still thanks anyways tounge.gif.

@Sektor: Also thaks to you! Maybe more people will download it this way smile.gif.

titpoul

About kill frenzies (KF), is there a difference between PS and PC version ?

Because in residential sector (level2) I have 4 KF with 20 police cars to destroy and 4 other KF with 20 police men to kill, often in 60 seconds, which is almost unfeasible. For example, the 4th KF you mentioned, the flamethrower KF at (43, 146), is in my case "use the flamethrower to torch 20 policemen in 60 seconds" ; another example, the shotgun KF at (208, 93) is in my case kill 20 policemen in 60 seconds with a shotgun.

I use the free version on PC.

Lukaso

Because in residential sector (level2) I have 4 KF with 20 police cars to destroy and 4 other KF with 20 police men to kill, often in 60 seconds, which is almost unfeasible. For example, the 4th KF you mentioned, the flamethrower KF at (43, 146), is in my case "use the flamethrower to torch 20 policemen in 60 seconds" ; another example, the shotgun KF at (208, 93) is in my case kill 20 policemen in 60 seconds with a shotgun.

Yes there are difference between PS and PC version. Several locations of KF and GTA2 Tokens and some assignment of KF are different. My maps are only for PC version.

chapapote

Yes there are difference between PS and PC version. Several locations of KF and GTA2 Tokens and some assignment of KF are different. My maps are only for PC version.

The tokens and frenzies icons are for PC version, but the background is for PS version, check the crane near the church in the Residential District.

markiij

Cool, it's a sticky!

Niko the Great

gta has mean wapons icon14.gif

xelhar

there are also mean... i ment MEAN!!!!!, car weapons like the mines

try getting 99 then get police chasing your ...... butt and then rapidly press your fire key while driving tounge.gif its funny

chapapote

Train Guide

GTA 2 features a train network which allows a free transport throughout the three districts. Although using a car is much easier and it isn't that useful to get away from the police (they may catch you while you're waiting for the train), it may still be useful if you don't know the layout very well.

The train network is composed of 17 stations around the three districts, which are connected by 8 lines.

You may want to use this map (thanks to Lantyz for the link).

Downtown District stations: Avalon, University, Altamount, Funabashi, Ukita, Zarelli, Omnitron.

Residential District stations: Wormley, Arbo, Morton.

Industrial District stations: Bayano, Sennora, Pravda, Krimea, Tabernacle, Maharishi, Tedium.

Line 1: West Downtown District

Avalon (99,5 91,6 3) - Funabashi (71,5 170,7 3) - Ukita (53,3 237,5 3) - University (22,5 98,4 2) - Avalon (99,5 91,6 3)

This line connects the Yakuza territory with the main, neutral area. It covers stations all around the western half of the Downtown District. It's connected to Line 2 via Avalon Station.

Line 2: East Downtown District

Avalon (102,5 92,3 3) - Zarelli (155,7 25,5 3) - Omnitron (226,5 119,7 3) - Altamount (148,4 228,5 3) - Avalon (102,5 92,3 3)

This line connects the Zaibatsu territory with the main, neutral area. It covers stations all around the eastern half of the Downtown District. It's connected to Line 1 via Avalon Station.

Line 3: Redneck Residential District

Morton (64,5 219,5 3) - Wormley (120,5 127,5 3) - Morton (64,5 219,5 3)

Although this line doesn't stop at the Redneck territory, it's the one most close to it, so I've chosen to call it this way. It's connected to Line 4 via Morton Station and Line 5 via Wormley Station.

Line 4: Scientist Residential District

Morton (63,5 224,6 3) - Arbo (243,5 128,3 3) - Morton (63,5 224,6 3)

Although this line doesn't stop at the Scientist territory, it's the one most close to it, so I've chosen to call it this way. It's connected to Line 3 via Morton Station and Line 5 via Arbo Station.

Line 5: Zaibatsu Residential District

Arbo (242,5 128,7 3) - Wormley (121,5 128,3 3) - Arbo (242,5 128,7 3)

Although this line doesn't stop at the Zaibatsu territory, it's the one most close to it, so I've chosen to call it this way. It's connected to Line 3 via Wormley Station and Line 4 via Arbo Station.

Line 6: East Industrial District

Bayano (100,4 164,5 3) - Tabernacle (202,5 143,3 3) - Krimea (143,3 162,5 3) - Bayano (100,4 164,5 3)

This line connects all gang territories at the Industrial District. It covers stations all around the eastern half of the Industrial District. It's connected to Line 7 via Bayano Station.

Line 7: West Industrial District

Bayano (93,4 160,5 3) - Tedium (41,7 59,5 3) - Sennora (2,5 167,5 3) - Bayano (93,4 160,5 3)

This line connects the Zaibatsu territory with the small, neutral area. It covers stations all around the western half of the Industrial District. It's connected to Line 6 via Bayano Station.

Line 8: Freight line

Pravda (249,5 14,4 2) - Maharishi (247,5 184,7 2) - Pravda (249,5 14,4 2)

Honestly, I didn't know how to call this line. It's isolated from all other lines at the Industrial District, but it can be very useful during the mission "Lock Out".

Edited by chapapote

tamdhvnnet567

why don't see link download gta II games?

DjMiikkii
why don't see link download gta II games?

Because don't english.