Jump on a heli

Haza

has any one done this like on the vid where niko jumps on to the bars of the helicopter and climb on cause it seems its near impossible oh yeah pics or vids or it didnt happen

No because you can’t do it outside of that final mission.

Nico cant (i dont think) but NPC's can...

For example, I stole one from the Helitours place, and i had 2 stars, and a cop ran after me and grabbed onas i took off.

He fell after a about 40 seconds becuase i rammed him into a building to break off the tail (which was quite cool)

Four warnings, two temp bans, a sh*tty attitude, and one permaban!

Bagged 'n' tagged.

Thanks for the spoiler tags. Asshole.

How's that a spoiler kid? Does it spoil the story or events of the game? No, think before you post in future.

tarquin biscuitbarrel

no no no... a spoiler would be like (warning major spoilers) dimitri betrays you! or kate/roman dies near the end or michelle is a cop or the final mission involves killing dimitri and pegorino.

Yes it does actually, it hints that you may have to chase a heli and grab onto it so it invovles some sort of dramatic ending/getaway i havent finished the game yet.

How do YOU know it involves a "dramatic getaway"? He could just be trying to STEAL one, like he does in MANY other missions. Besides, there's no reason to be an asshole over a game.

if you are holding your mouse pointer over this you like boys!

smile.gif

That's right!

Anyway, yeah it does. I can't find a realistic way he can steal a heli by hanging on its langing gear.

Mister Skiba

Thanks for the spoiler tags. Asshole.

Saying that Niko jumps on a helicopter in the last mission is as much of a spoiler as saying you regain health by eating at Burger Shot. You're an idiot.