Did I get a cracked copy of GTAIV?

zahidur59

In my game , every car has the license plates as “Liberty City”! Nothing else. No nubers or anything. Did I get a cracked copy or it is same for all?

Colonel_Black

Are you stupid or what? I think your stupid...

Why would you have a cracked copy?! Its ment to be like that. All cars have Liberty City as their number plate! Use your brain before posting again.

Anyone beside the smart guys? As i though they would have have some letters and numbers rather just a big "Libertry city" text! I remember reading a topic that some cars have some interesting words and number combination.

Thanks lt_yao. Just wanted to be sure that i'm not missing out anything.

Why would you have a cracked copy?! Its ment to be like that. All cars have Liberty City as their number plate! Use your brain before posting again.

Just wondering, are you 12 years old?

In my game , every car has the license plates as “Liberty City”! Nothing else. No nubers or anything. Did I get a cracked copy or it is same for all?

Is your console chipped? Otherwise pirated games won't work.

Unless by cracked you mean broken or something...

Either way, the answer is no, we didn't get proper license plates, but that doesn't really matter.

yeah its suposed to be like that..no1 pays atention to the number plates so why put detial into them.lol

yeah. your copy is cracked. the original ones have different writting on every plate

Mister Skiba
yeah. your copy is cracked. the original ones have different writting on every plate

Yeah dude your copy is cracked, pirated, hacked and full of spam! DO NOT CONNECT TO LIVE or it will delete your gamertag and gamerscore and if you play it at all, at 6 hours and 66 minutes of playing (so basically 7 hours 6 minutes) your console will get the red ring of death and your hard drive will crash!!! DON'T PLAY THAT COPY ANY MORE! Return immediately to where you bought it and demand a new one. Just make sure you say, "HEY! All of the license plates just say Libert City! Are you guys trying to pull a fast one on me? Are you the man trying to hold me down?!" Then jump up and down screaming with fists of rage, and they will simply laugh at you and call the police BECAUSE YOU ARE A F*CKING MORON!

Of course if you play on a PS3 you're just fine! wink.gif

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif lmfao...... wow

discovery97

Yeah dude your copy is cracked, pirated, hacked and full of spam! DO NOT CONNECT TO LIVE or it will delete your gamertag and gamerscore and if you play it at all, at 6 hours and 66 minutes of playing (so basically 7 hours 6 minutes) your console will get the red ring of death and your hard drive will crash!!! DON'T PLAY THAT COPY ANY MORE! Return immediately to where you bought it and demand a new one. Just make sure you say, "HEY! All of the license plates just say Libert City! Are you guys trying to pull a fast one on me? Are you the man trying to hold me down?!" Then jump up and down screaming with fists of rage, and they will simply laugh at you and call the police BECAUSE YOU ARE A F*CKING MORON!

Of course if you play on a PS3 you're just fine! wink.gif

What the hell! Hes not an idiot he's just wondering. No it's not, it is also good so cops can't take the license plate number in your game. He's not an idiot. you people are. tounge.gif . LOSERS!

Colonel_Black

Alot older thanks mate but just some questions are a bit simple.

GTAfanatical

Is your console chipped? Otherwise pirated games won't work.

Unless by cracked you mean broken or something...

Either way, the answer is no, we didn't get proper license plates, but that doesn't really matter.

this game is so realistic

i can also spawn guns out of no where

Are you on crack?!

LMAO XD! A cracked copy cause it has LC license plates XD!

Ashhole820

Wow. It's mind boggling how many little kids post on these forums.

Alot older thanks mate but just some questions are a bit simple.

Then dont act like a 12 year old. Please.