Kate

Sockeh

For the last mission i chose the revenge, so Kate ended up dying at the wedding. i got all the phone calls from Packie crying and saying how much he missed her and how unfair it was, but now shes back! I dated her. It was an unknown caller, so i answered and we went on a date. I cant call her but she can call me.

What the hell is with that?

MadBullBunny

plz use the search engine next time.. seriously theirs been a f*cking million threads about this, i found the reason to it, so f*cking search for the answer instead of making another f*cking thread about it, u people are so f*cking annoying

plz use the search engine next time.. seriously theirs been a f*cking million threads about this, i found the reason to it, so f*cking search for the answer instead of making another f*cking thread about it, u people are so f*cking annoying

Aww, you're one of those people who think they are tough because they know how to swear and act "tough" on the internet. Cute.

xNikolaiBellicx

Madbullbunny, every post i saw you put up theres always at least 1 swear word in it. confused.gif

So what if he wanted to make another topic? Its so hard looking for every thread that contained his topic and looking for the answer.

You wouldn't make a good customer service person.

TheSamurai Hobo

You wouldn't make a good customer service person.

He wouldn't even make employee with that attitude sarcasm.gif

flyinhawaiian

Here's a thought. Stop whining. Why are you replying if this doesn't apply to you? Shut it.

Here's a thought. Stop whining. Why are you replying if this doesn't apply to you? Shut it.

hey ,be cool, someone just wanna share stuff on this forum, if you dont like it then go ,,get the hell gotta here

p.s it's a glitch i heard ,,its sort of gd thats shes still "alive" in the game not in the story