Xbox 360 help

Speegz

Not quite sure where this belonged so move if necessary, but can someone tell me where to get the file thingy to make it where you can play the xbox version of San Andreas on 360? Or just give me the direct link to the file itself. Thanks.

Okay I downloaded it, now how do I put it onto the 360? I tried first with a flash drive and then with a cd and it won't do anything confused.gif

I read on the site, and it says to put a blank disc in, Drag default.xex to the CD Folder. If the CD write window doesn't open by default please drag and drop default.xex on the CD/DVD RW drive, then Click "Write files to CD" from the CD writing tasks in the Explorer window or select Write these files to CD from the CD/DVD RW drive right mouse click menu. Then Go through the CD wizard. The first step is to add a label to the CD; the default of the date is fine, then it will create the CD. When it ejects, place the CD in the XBox 360, and the update will start automatically.

There was no default.xex file, the zip folder is called $Systemupdate something and so is the subfolder inside that. The file itself is 000000000_0000000 or something.