Riding 747's

moggle333

Can Niko fly on the 747's at the airports? I haven't seen a terminal where tickets can be purchased like in SA, so I was thinking that they're there just because. At first I thought that you could ride on the 747's like with the subways, but I'm not sure anymore. Anyone know if Niko can catch a ride on these 747's?

Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. -- Proverbs 26:27

Nope, but I was able to land a car (briefly) on a wing and some other dude posted the other day about his obsession with trying to land a chopper on one and catch a ride.

Nope, but I was able to land a car (briefly) on a wing and some other dude posted the other day about his obsession with trying to land a chopper on one and catch a ride.

Lol. Flying the helicopters just happened to be my forte on GTA. lol. And I've landed helicopters and even Niko on top of a 747, but both the helicopter and Niko slides to the left or right as the 747 constantly moves, so the helicopter and the jet's going to fall of. There's no way to hitch a ride on a 747 using a helicopter. lol lol.gif

Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. -- Proverbs 26:27

AntiPersonnel

you cant blow them up with a rocket launcher either.

they just keep on going even after 8 rockets to the cockpit.

you cant blow them up with a rocket launcher either.

they just keep on going even after 8 rockets to the cockpit.

Just like real life. The TSA and DoHS are doing a heck of a job.

There's also war jets at the back of the airport too, but once you get to that area - you're wanted. lol These war jets almost appear as if Niko can hop in them, but when I fired a few rocket launchers at them...nothing hapened. I guess that's how you can tell that they're not controllable.