criminal ratings question

ydsavaged

this is the only thing in gta 3 i do not understand. Right now i am Capo 4608. When i kill a person the number drops my 1. I dont get it. Is it supposed to raise or lower? i know there are 2 ranks above capo but not sure how to get to them and how that number next to it works. Can someone help please? lol

I believe it changes to whatever which reflects what you do during gameplay. icon14.gif

Claude GTA3

There is only one above Capo, which is Boss - me, and you need at least 6000 points for it, which you can get by fighting the police for at least 2 hours to achieve those 2000 points needed.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

oh ok, thanks a lot... But i still dont get why the number goes down sometimes and up sometimes. Like i killed 2 people. it went up by 2. Then i killed 1 person it went down one... is it random?

Pickpocket 0..9

Bully 10..24

Thug 25..69

Hustler 70..149

Goon 150..249

Wheelman 250..449

Hired muscle 450..699

Fixer 700..999

Associate 1000..1399

Cleaner 1400..1899

Assassin 1900..2499

Right-hand man 2500..3199

Executioner 3200..3999

Capo 4000..4999

Boss 5000+

• 3 weeks later...
oh ok, thanks a lot... But i still dont get why the number goes down sometimes and up sometimes. Like i killed 2 people. it went up by 2. Then i killed 1 person it went down one... is it random?

I read a post by Spuds once on GTA Vice City boards.. An he explained how when you kill people it adds point but if you die before you have saved.. it takes them away.. Now if memory serves me correctly he was talking about vigilant missions, though this could be on the entire game? I'm not sure.

I'll test this out next time I play.

There is only one above Capo, which is Boss - me, and you need at least 6000 points for it, which you can get by fighting the police for at least 2 hours to achieve those 2000 points needed.

No, you need 5000 for Boss