Xbox eu buyers beware!

Molotiv

GTA3Freak-2001

I've heard of this here in Australia too, people buying the new HDMI equipped Arcade packs and getting the non-HDMI consoles from the old Core packages. Pretty disgusting!

I've heard of this here in Australia too, people buying the new HDMI equipped Arcade packs and getting the non-HDMI consoles from the old Core packages. Pretty disgusting!

But why? How could you possibly screw yer fanbase this way. Its like the bigger MS gets, the more people get screwed. I thought when a company gets bigger the product gets better. This is more like a cheap way to sell more consoles.

Ow well, hopefully they will recall these consoles.

Adam Jensen

They got so much money and still they do this small time scam like some lowlife thugs. Shame on them. Even if they give that away for free it would still be a scam

But why? How could you possibly screw yer fanbase this way. Its like the bigger MS gets, the more people get screwed. I thought when a company gets bigger the product gets better. This is more like a cheap way to sell more consoles.

Ow well, hopefully they will recall these consoles.

M$ has been slipping for a while now, WTF is going on over there? mad.gif

chrisisking

This just clarifys (if you needed any clarification notify.gif ) what a bunch of idiots Microsoft is run by! Vertially everything they make either breaks or is just sh*t, examples:

Vista = sh*t!

Xbox 360 = RROD!

Vista = So awful it needs mentioning twice!!! suicidal.gif

I just bought myself an arcade and I have luckily recieved one of the new arcades with HDMI and the better hardware (more resistant from RROD) but I feel sorry for all of MS's latest victims confused.gif

Adam Jensen

The only thing that is half decent in Microsoft is Windows XP. And even XP was buggy as f*ck when it was released

SyphonPayne

Vista is a lot more stable than XP was when it was released.

Vista will soon make XP obsolete.

On topic I do agree that's pretty sh*tty of MS to sell used consoles as new ones. Isn't that false advertising?

I bought a new console a while ago last June in fact and then in November i opened the whole thing up for some personal reason wink.gif and i noticed that all my codes had new numbers put all over them. So in fact my new console was just a refurbished one and had been put back on sale as new.

And as i had opened it and voided the warranty so i was able to take it back, not that i was planning to though.

The little swines.

s0h607k.jpg

microsoft have been screwing thier fanbase for years with all sorts of things but now screwing the gaming world...big no no..i garuntee that this will put EU gamers off future microsoft products..in fact when the new consols from sony and microsoft are released in the future im going back to sony microsoft are way too much trouble i only bought this consol for fable 2 and ninja gaiden 2 anyway.lol