...That special someone...

CrazeLaze

I've just finished that mission, and for me, it was quite emotional.

Did you kill Darko or not? It was so hard to decide, I decided not to kill him, and then after, he got back in the car and turned the radio off, it was so emotinal.

I killed him and then after the cut scene ended shot him some more, got in the car with Roman, reversed and ran over his body a few times!

I killed him but afterwards I felti made the wrong choice.

I Killed him. I didn't come all that way to leave him alive right at the end.
user posted image

yeh i killed him too, quality cutscene, ba bang bang bang bang.........bang bang bang...........bang bang lol. YYEESSS. was so pumped after that, had to go kick him a few times, really am dissapointed with how they make niko sound, i know its like setting the scene and playing into the story but come on i wanted niko to be so happy when he finally got the revenge he came to this country for, and when darko said thankyou when you kill him that p'd me off too, took the vengance out of the kill.

Well, I decided to blow him up with a rocket launcher, thats a fitting end... Roman died while I did that, so the second time I used grenade, and all three of us died. Now THAT was emotional.

I killed him. I didn't feel good after the execution so a choosed Deal in the last mission.

user posted image

AntiPersonnel
yeh i killed him too, quality cutscene, ba bang bang bang bang.........bang bang bang...........bang bang lol. YYEESSS. was so pumped after that, had to go kick him a few times, really am dissapointed with how they make niko sound, i know its like setting the scene and playing into the story but come on i wanted niko to be so happy when he finally got the revenge he came to this country for, and when darko said thankyou when you kill him that p'd me off too, took the vengance out of the kill.

i guess you missed the point

michaelekylon

Does it actually matter if you kill him or not? Does something else happen later in the story if you don't kill him?

I didn't kill him. Roman was correct....to leave such a person alive to suffer from his past is more painful then a bullet to the head or killing him. I also felt sorry for his pathetic self.

Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. -- Proverbs 26:27