40 or 80

wwefan123

should i get i 40 gb or an 80 gb ps3 because i might get a ps3 soon but don't don't witch 1 to get

darthYENIK

That's like saying, "Do I want a 4 inch penis. Or an 8 inch penis."

In other words, 80gb.

The only 2 things you need to worry about...

Are you wanting to play PS2 games? If yes, get 80.

Do you download EVERY demo out there and never delete anything? If yes, get 80.

Otherwise, 40 works just fine.

pAafese.gifpAafese.gifpAafese.gifpAafese.gifpAafese.gif

chrisisking
That's like saying, "Do I want a 4 inch penis. Or an 8 inch penis."

In other words, 80gb.

I'd rather have a 6" (hang on a minute, I do tounge.gif ). I'm with the 60gb if you can get hold of one, if not? And if you still have a PS2 knocking around and don't care about the memory card readers then go with the 40gb but if you don't have a PS2 and wanna play those games and need the card readers get the 80gb. Hope this helps m8 and good choice on the PS3 icon14.gif enjoy!

That's like saying, "Do I want a 4 inch penis.  Or an 8 inch penis."

In other words, 80gb.

I'd rather have a 6" (hang on a minute, I do tounge.gif ). I'm with the 60gb if you can get hold of one, if not? And if you still have a PS2 knocking around and don't care about the memory card readers then go with the 40gb but if you don't have a PS2 and wanna play those games and need the card readers get the 80gb. Hope this helps m8 and good choice on the PS3 icon14.gif enjoy!

sigh.gif I have a 9''.

In other words, 80gb.

sigh.gif I have a 9mm.

Fixed wow.gif

Is there any difference backwards compatability wise between the 40 or 80?

pykOb.png

Pacrel Focre

In other words, 80gb.

sigh.gif I have a 9mm.

Fixed wow.gif

The 40gb has no PS2 backward compatibility while the 80gb was 90% or full BC. Also the 80gb has 4 ports.

chrisisking

In other words, 80gb.

sigh.gif I have a 9mm.

Fixed wow.gif

Whats 'Fixed'? Another retarded Internet term? If so I'll have to add it to the list sly.gif

SyphonPayne

In other words, 80gb.

sigh.gif I have a 9mm.

Fixed wow.gif

Whats 'Fixed'? Another retarded Internet term? If so I'll have to add it to the list sly.gif

Only thing I can think of is that maybe he's insinuating that it's 9mm in diameter catspider.gif ?

Oh, and I think a good synopsis of which PS3 you would want is:

If you want PS2 back-compat and/or plan on downloading tons of demos/game content get the 80gb.

If you want just the bare necessity to play PS3 games and don't plan on playing PS2 games on your PS3 then get the 40gb.

Edited by SyphonPayne