Social Club...machine needs to be on?

futureknight

futureknight

I've registered with the social club (actually did it on launch day). It said I successfully linked my xbox360 gamer tag. I know they're behind and have big volume and all that, but my question is: do you have to have your xbox360 on when linking or when accessing the rockstar social club?

I would suspect not, but I am very nervous as I would have to bust my rear getting 100% completion in time for the deadline only to not have it count in some way.

If I see my gamertag name in the upper right of the screen when I click on the lola/GTA 4 icon on at the home page, does that mean I've done all I can do?

any help is appreciated. thanks.

Edited by futureknight

futureknight

no responses?

That is distressing because it is really going to suck to not get credit for 100% (which I should hopefully get by sunday morning).

I see on the 100% club when I try to get in that I have 37% displayed... I wonder if that is how much I have left to do. That might make sense as I do have about 67% complete now.

I just got 100% and it still says Im at 73%...which ive not been at for well around a week!

I'm at 100% as well but Social Club insists that I'm at 78%. I'm sure Rockstar will update it soon, though. They better, anyway.

I've got the same problem, i've 100%'d but the social club says i'm at 85%! If i get screwed out of the competition cause of sh*tty servers, i'm gonna be pissed! angry.gif

futureknight

from what I understand, your showing "0" is a good thing and it will soon properly read 100%

I can't help thinking I"m just wasting my time and ruining my enjoyment of the game as I scramble to finish by sunday afternoon. If they don't have accurate statistics after 2 plus weeks, how the heck are they going to properly get everyone's information to ascertain if they've reached 100% by the deadline?

It just isn't going to happen and they're going to be overwhelmed with the angry response from people who get 100% by the deadline but get screwed anyway.

GtaPro100%

try to start the game go online then quit then check website cool.gif

Mine wasn't updating either so couple days ago I re-linked my PSN account and since then it has been working. It updates my stats within 10 minutes.