Cocks shirt?

Gamecocks

Did anyone else notice a guy wearing a shirt saying "Cocks" in a cut scene when you first meet vliad? I could not tell if it was meant to be a University of South Carolina shirt, or a joke. I know i have a shirt that looks similar to that.

Did anyone else notice this?

Capricornus
whats up with you and the cock?

It seems that he loves going for the ride.

caprisig.jpg

Um...no sorry. I am about to go a University called the University of South Carolina gamecocks, a gamecock is a chicken made to fight other chickens. Some people go to college, or at least know about colleges....

Capricornus
Um...no sorry. I am about to go a University called the University of South Carolina gamecocks, a gamecock is a chicken made to fight other chickens. Some people go to college, or at least know about colleges....

Oh yeah. I know tabout the Gamecocks. Saw them play alot as well. My bad.

Haven't seen that part though man lol. icon14.gif

caprisig.jpg

evakthreezero

wow that sounds like the gayest college ive ever heard of in my life

you must need to know a lot about the cock to attend a college about cocks, and games with them. how much do you charge?

It's a college that has been around forrrrevvver, They are in the SEC and pretty major. The nickname is Cocks and it sells quite a bit of merchandise. Some people are comfortable enough with their sexuality to understand it means chickens....

I'm actually pretty sure I saw a pedestrian in a Cocks shirt the other day... I could be wrong, though. Is it white with light orange writing?

biggrin.gif Remember who you're dealing with.

Dolemite500

The Cocks are the football team from Liberty City.

If you zoom in on one of the newspaper covers it questions

"Can the Cocks penetrate the mighty Beavers?"

or something along those lines...