I met Niko

Trazom

Well its so good of a replica that I want to accuse you of Photoshopping that image hah

deathdealer

That was a pretty cool replica of that pic you did. I just added micheal hollick to my friends page.

That would be really cool to meet him. He looks a lot different than I'd have pictured him to look.

Well its so good of a replica that I want to accuse you of Photoshopping that image hah

I know right? It would've been faster lol

That still blows me away at how good that looks. How many times did you have to take the shot in order for it to look spot on?

user posted image

What do you guys think?

lol

Great remake! Firsty, I was like, 'that looks like a well done photoshop act' but then I saw the background picturing a different daytime. Wow, you actually looked out for that spot!

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif cookies for the Niko who met his voice actor and re-shot a NY times pic in perfect quality!

Not only do you need to get him to say something, you need to get a suit, a red suit and an Ak47 and THEN get him to speak as you mime over the top of it...

You really do look like Niko dude!

Top marks for the effort though, its all REALLY cool.

Did he not comment on how like Niko you looked?

heh i also thought you was niko for a minuite there!! lol.gif

Nice one sly.gificon14.gif

"Any man can have one really bad day and end up just like me."

--The Joker

I hope you offered yourself to jack him off, I mean... He did voice a character in a game.

Yq5y51Y.png

If I met him I'd say he needs to consider reprising the role as it can only be the same calibre of role as Lazlow has had, being so involved and becoming a house-hold name over night. Niko really because a successful character even before the game came out and it would work to bring him back

As far as meeting him though, at least three people made threads on it since the game came out... That includes you, this is a bumped thread I assumed momre recent... at least one other person I think.

Edited by Slamman

an english boy

looks lie a bit of a wanker if you as me. in that first shot as others said you look a lot like niko.

looks lie a bit of a wanker if you as me. in that first shot as others said you look a lot like niko.

He does look like an asshole, yes. Looks too smug. Hey, big guy, you're not that famous.

Yq5y51Y.png

an english boy

He does look like an asshole, yes. Looks too smug. Hey, big guy, you're not that famous.

most people wouldnt know or care who he is.

most people wouldnt know or care who he is.

'Zactly.

Yq5y51Y.png

Most people don't know who Lazlow is, but I'm saying HouseHold name in terms of gamer's communities

Most people don't know who Lazlow is, but I'm saying HouseHold name in terms of gamer's communities

Heh, I wasn't commenting on your post. Sure, he's a household gamer name. But not for the average Christian nut family.

Yq5y51Y.png

Well, that's no excuse to call my family 'nuts'. Christians are the nicest people you can expect to meet. You might be confusing "Born Again"s perhaps? They do tend to be nuts.

Anyway, I think the picture in the same shot in NYC is most excellent and deserving of a cookie. cookie.gificon14.gif

lol Thanks guys.

I found the place on google maps, then I went there and thought about shooting at night because people would think I photoshooped. I almost made the exactly same scene, overcast, cloudy you know. But I thought at night with the lights on the bridge would be cool.

And no, he did not say I looked like Niko.

I dont think hes played the game yet even lol.

Hey man, that's awesome that you met him. You even dress like Niko what with the windbreaker and all, you do look like you could pull off a young Niko. I think Hollick sorta looks like him too...I'm thinkin the nose and browline. Either way, that rocks, you get cookie.gif

And by the way the answer to the question above.

I only did about 10 shots to get it right.

GutterSharkz

Since you look like him you should make a video of him doing niko's voice while you mouth the words. That would be epic.

Since you look like him you should make a video of him doing niko's voice while you mouth the words. That would be epic.

ok, I might

Well, that's no excuse to call my family 'nuts'. Christians are the nicest people you can expect to meet. You might be confusing "Born Again"s perhaps? They do tend to be nuts.

Anyway, I think the picture in the same shot in NYC is most excellent and deserving of a cookie. cookie.gificon14.gif

Okay, I don't wanna offend anyone or start a lameass flamewar over religion, so let me explain what I meant. Over religous people. I.e. no TV, no PC, no fun stuff, praying a lot, other things. Not talking about Amish. I'm sure your family's nice and all, that's not really related to religion, it's like saying "All Athiests and Muslims are EVIL! SMYTHE THEM!". It's good that you've found something to believe in icon14.gif . I'm Catholic, but that a man made of energy exists is too much for me. We all interpret it in our own way. I don't believe in God, Heaven or Hell. When I die, I'll be nothing. Wormfood. Unconsciousness.

I'm not one to talk about religion, as I don't know much about it.

Yq5y51Y.png

Dude you look like...

I've never had people say who I looked like. This is all very interesting.

biggrin.gif