I met Niko

Trazom

I met Michael yesterday at the Union Square theater.

user posted image

Hes a very cool guy. Mentioned that he did an interview with the Times mag so it should be coming up soon.

I met him thru myspace and he told me he would be in the show FuerzaBruta which was AMAZING.

check it out.

If any new yorkers can go you should definately go. But go to the Fuerzabruta myspace page to get the discounted price.

Cyberpunx182

i'm guessing he's the one in the shirt if so you look more like niko than he does lol.

Grand Theft Columbo

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Lots of cookies for the man who met Niko!

libertycity_fiction

So who is who? dontgetit.gif

ps.Thats f*cking cool I would have loved to meet him. icon14.gif

mister softi

I've seen that show too. It's pretty cool. My friend Hallie is in it. She did the giant ring-run-around-the-ceiling-thing and the slip-n-slide-over-the-audience thing. It's a great show. Pretty hot/sexy.

I might get her to have him sign my GTAIV copy. Not sure what for though...

icon14.gif

Oh, yeah, she said he had to do the spandex suit with the balls on it, motion capture i thinks, as well as a whole sh*tload of studio time to get all the dialog.

The Invisible Lines

That's awesome, man. I sent him a message on Myspace, which he actually replied to right away. We talked about living in Brooklyn, and he told me to come check out the show. It's still running so I think I just might do that.

Its funny you guys say that. I have been growing my facial hair to sort of *look like* Niko. lolololool.

I didnt have him do the voice. I thought he wouldn't like that. By the way hes on the right.

Thanks for the cookies lol.

I should have him sign my copy and sell it on ebay huh? lol

Dackiiweed

You look like Paddy Considine, in the film 'Dead Mans Shoes'. When he has his facial hair!

Only his facial hair is a bit thicker..

user posted image

rickrolled

the guy in the suit is michel hollick and he voice is like nikos if you hear his music you can hear niko

Thats really cool, I have only met three cool famous guys who I bet none of you know who they are.

Did you asked him to do some Niko's voice lines? Like: Well, SINCE YOU PUT IT THAT WAY, I'M IN! sarcasm.gif

Did you asked him to do some Niko's voice lines? Like: Well, SINCE YOU PUT IT THAT WAY, I'M IN! sarcasm.gif

Im going to try to meet him again and ask him with my voice recorder ok? lol

When I looked at that, I thought dam so they based Niko off how the voice actor actually looks hah, then realised it was you. You are a young Niko, could even have a game based around you hehe, cool post

goofydawg1977

user posted image

Hes a very cool guy. Mentioned that he did an interview with the Times mag so it should be coming up soon.

I met him thru myspace and he told me he would be in the show FuerzaBruta which was AMAZING.

check it out.

If any new yorkers can go you should definately go. But go to the Fuerzabruta myspace page to get the discounted price.

HAHA. Cool thread! I Wished I met him in person too. Everyone here is right though. You look more like Niko than he does,,,lol.

i'm guessing he's the one in the shirt if so you look more like niko than he does lol.

Truly-Funny!

Right on, I'd get a recording of him speaking in person, on cell camera or digital camera video, something!! Saying your own name in Niko's voice!! lol.gif

It's funny how the guy in the blue jacket looks more like Niko. lol

Should get Roman's voice actor with him, and have classic Niko, and Roman moments in person. lol.gif

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image

check it out.

Did you masturbate him?

user posted image

What do you guys think?

lol

It made me laugh

I dont know if that was what you were goin for but cool.gif

Was this guy a greedy doucher like the internets had made him out to be when he demanded more money?

I was just messing around really.

I found the place, and just took a shot. lol

tounge.gif