HELP! PLEASE! STUCK AT 58%

seebass78

HELP PLEASE!!!

I'm stuck at 58% and there are no more missions on the map for me to do but obviously im not done the game. i just finished a mission called pest control, it was so long ago i dont remember anything about it , but after completing the mission nothing else shows up on the map and no one is calling to get me to do more missions. i read other threads that have posted similar problems, yet at other parts of the game, and in those they mentioned to check the stats and see what mission percentages have yet to be completed. I did that and out of the people i have met the only ones that dont have mission percentages at 100% are Francis at 66% and Roman at 73%. If anyone remembers where i can go to find the next missions or anything like that, or if someone can please help me out in any other way, i would greatly, greatly appreciate it.

You should eventually get a call from Pegorino that will continue the Pest Control mission and advance the storyline.

thanks for your help, but if by continue the storyline you mean eliminate someone, ive already done that. I've had nothing to do for maybe a week now and its getting anoying. if anyone can tell me where francis hangs out besides the cop shop, that would be really helpful or if they have any other suggestions, please let me know

First of all, thanks to everyone who's responded to this thread.

Checking my stats, these are the mission progress at 100%

Vlad

jacob

faustin

manny

elizabeta

dwayne

brucie

playboy

ULPC

Packie

ray

derrick

bernie

bell

gambetti

jimmy

The only people i've met that arent at 100% are roman at 73.33% and francis at 66.67 percent. so because of that im thinking the next mission i have to do is a Francis mission. As for doing the smackdown mission, I am not sure if i have completed that mission or not, im thinking i havent, i dont know why its just a feeling, but if its anyone but a francis or roman mission, i must have since everyone else is a t 100%. once again, thanks to everyone thats taking the time to help me out.

Have you saved Roman from his kidnapping yet? If not try ringing Mallorie.

AntiPersonnel

shot in the dark, check your phone messages for unread messages. sometimes you may have a message that is unread which will unlock the next one.

also do the same for emails.

shot in the dark, check your phone messages for unread messages. sometimes you may have a message that is unread which will unlock the next one.

also do the same for emails.

I figured out what the problem is (i think). and now im completely pissed off. i havent, and didnt recieve the message from francis asking me to meet him for the blood brothers mission. without that text message i am screwed. youre supposed to get it after you complete derricks missions, and ive already done that and no text. what really pisses me off is that i tried going back to a previous save that was at 48%, and in that one i have completed all of derricks missions and still no text. So im down to two options. either restart everything. which i will not do, or if someone from this forum here is kind enough, send me their game at roughly the same spot, i will continue from there. i am so mad. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! PPPHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

again, thank you to everyone

PPPHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!