phone number help

unsavoury

I read that there are phone numbers from old games that work on the phone aswell as some of the ones (but not all) that are talked about on the radio, I dont want cheats I jus want a list of numbers I an call and get an answer

Any ideas? whatsthat.gif

I read some plase on this forum a thread about phone numbers written on the walls an busses and such! check those out and you will probably get an awnser...

I have tryed to call numbers on internet in game, like buying a car, but the phone just hangs up..

I read some plase on this forum a thread about phone numbers written on the walls an busses and such! check those out and you will probably get an awnser...

I have tryed to call numbers on internet in game, like buying a car, but the phone just hangs up..

thats rubbish of R* surely they could have thought that if they give you a phone and some phone numbers you WILL call them!

The only number you can dial is ZiT, 911 and certain mission specific numbers. Edited by Goldey

Yeah, I always heard how usefull tool the phone is. Well the organizer is basically useless... I've used it like two times so far (going on the last island). Most of the time nobody answers (unless you want to go drinking... So no funny calls just to say "Hi" for your friend. No, no, no! You must call him and take him to a fancy bar, or he will hate you forever!)

In this part Saints Row did much better, you can call any number you want. If it's on a side of a bus, you can call it. If you hear it on radio, you can call it. If you've called in it before, you can do it again. And saints Row is concidered as "just a lame rip-off of the GTA series".

Yeah, I always heard how usefull tool the phone is. Well the organizer is basically useless... I've used it like two times so far (going on the last island). Most of the time nobody answers (unless you want to go drinking... So no funny calls just to say "Hi" for your friend. No, no, no! You must call him and take him to a fancy bar, or he will hate you forever!)

In this part Saints Row did much better, you can call any number you want. If it's on a side of a bus, you can call it. If you hear it on radio, you can call it. If you've called in it before, you can do it again. And saints Row is concidered as "just a lame rip-off of the GTA series".

Never heard of that game but I do tink tat of all the things R* said the phone was one of the biggies and it cr*p!