I swear... it was a UFO

shaggy2dope420

shaggy2dope420

I was on top of the broker bridge just looking around and I noiced something in the sky and I swear it was a ufo. If only I didn't wreck my helicopter, I could of confirmed it. cryani.gif

Anybody else see it?

Karambalaya

This gives me a bit of deja vu from San Andreas rolleyes.gif I'm sure it was a plane you saw..

shaggy2dope420
This gives me a bit of deja vu from San Andreas rolleyes.gif I'm sure it was a plane you saw..

I know right?

I kept waiting for The Truth to give me a call! : )

shaggy2dope420
them things in the sky is called airo planes

I really don't think it was I know what planes look like. And that my friend was not a plane.

If you take a helicopter and fly south, alot, you will start seeing strange lights all around you, some are really small and they are really close to you. I should have taken a picture, it was insane.

Plumsaround

When you fly high in the sky with a heli in the dark and look at the ground you'll see lots of 'far-away' lights from buildings, bridges, cars etc. which disappear when you get closer to it. I think what you're seeing are just those 'far-away' lights from helicopters?

casey-2pac

i seen it 2!!!

but i was drunk so i couldnt really confirm whether it was reality!!

kaliberrrr

i actually thought rockstar couldve easily put UFOs in the game, seems like rockstar would do something like that. i mean they certainly know UFOs and aliens are real, so why wouldnt they put them in gta 4? you hear those craaaazy peds talking about them!

When you fly high in the sky with a heli in the dark and look at the ground you'll see lots of 'far-away' lights from buildings, bridges, cars etc. which disappear when you get closer to it. I think what you're seeing are just those 'far-away' lights from helicopters?

Trust me these werent lights from building I was seeing, I was looking the opposite from where the city is and I was seeing lights all around. High and low, close and far. The city was so far away it could not possibly been the lights from buildings, I mean, I flew a good 20 minutes south from the middle island, there is just no way anything could of been out there.

I really don't think it was I know what planes look like. And that my friend was not a plane.

If Rockstar reads this, they will probably fall out of their chairs laughing... biggrin.gif

shaggy2dope420

Ok, I know what you are talking about with lights from heli's and buildings and it looked nothing like that. yes it was pretty far away and yes it had lights. it stayed in the same spot I looked away and the a second later I looked back and it sped away really fast. I wasn't drunk or under the influence of any drug. It was like nothing I seen in the game before and I'll probably never see it again.

Unidentified Flying Object. The original poster couldn't identify it, so I believe it was a UFO.

It may not have been alien, but it was a UFO.

Abu Musaab

Holy shi-!! I just got abducted by aliens in the game!!! I was driving in Dukes, and a strange character flagged me down. I stopped, next thing I know, I'm sucked out of my car and beamed up into an alien spaceship. I panicked and started shooting and was immediately vaporized. sad.gif I should have given them a chance to see if they were friendly or not.

I will try to reproduce this and attempt to forge a friendship with them.

No, them is called aeroplanes.

Yq5y51Y.png

Like someone else said, it was unidentified so technically it is a UFO, just not an extra terrestrial one. Or maybe it is an easter egg - people been wantin to have UFOs in game it seems for years.