read.....

Alex3337

Im having trouble connecting to games on the gtaIV online.Are you guys having trouble with connecting to the multiplayer????I cant connect to people and they cant connect to me.My freind across the street has a xbox360 and he's saying that he's having the same problem.So mabey the ps3 and xbox servers are screwed up????What do you think????

They are fixing it becuase its only just come out.

Try the new 2.35 patch just come out which may help mate. colgate.gif

Coltrane's Muse

Im having trouble connecting to games on the gtaIV online.Are you guys having trouble with connecting to the multiplayer????I cant connect to people and they cant connect to me.My freind across the street has a xbox360 and he's saying that he's having the same problem.So mabey the ps3 and xbox servers are screwed up????What do you think????

Did you install the just-released firmware update? If not, then they're most certainly suffering from the same malady as last week.

user posted image

Did you install the just-released firmware update? If not, then they're most certainly suffering from the same malady as last week.

So the new update fixed it?????I havent tried it yet.I will later.

They are fixing it becuase its only just come out.

Try the new 2.35 patch just come out which may help mate. colgate.gif

Ok,Ill try it.Ill post later if it worked or not,ok????