Portuguese speakers in GTA IV

tison345

As a Brazilian, I loved that there were Portuguese speakers in GTAIV. I almost fell off my chair when I hit someone's car and they shouted "Caralho" or "tá maluco, filho da puta?!"

Every time I hear someone say something in Portuguese in GTAIV I chase them down to hear all the phrases. Non-English speakers, is your nationality present in GTAIV? Do you like them?

I'm spanish and i hear a lot of spanish sentences in the game, even one of the characters name like me lol

anyway, portuguese and spanish can sound very similar, for example the sentence u said: filho do puta (sorry for my portuguese) can be a spanish guy saying '' hijo de puta '' too (with a fast accent) biggrin.gif

Sgt. Cortez

I havent heard any Portuguese so far (btw, was european or brazilian? "tá maluco" sounds Brazilian to me, right?), but will try to.

I'm italian and I havent heard anyone speaking my language, thank god italian mafia is not too stereotyped in IV.

Eu nao escutei portuguese ainda.

Como que elles aparece dentro do jogo?

:]

I want to knowwww

I havent heard any Portuguese so far (btw, was european or brazilian? "tá maluco" sounds Brazilian to me, right?), but will try to.

I'm italian and I havent heard anyone speaking my language, thank god italian mafia is not too stereotyped in IV.

They maybe don't speak italian but there's a '' Little Italy '' a lot of italian mafia families and they have italian accent. I think R* like the italian stuff sly.gif