do you think?

icp420420

"murdersimulator"
do you think that the George W Bush plays this game??

I think G dubb is too busy making important decisions to be playing this game..... YEAH RIGHT! rolleyes.gif

I think G dubb is too busy making important decisions to be playing this game..... YEAH RIGHT! rolleyes.gif

like what?? like what cartoon should i watch today????? no way he is tearing it up in the oval office playing gta

No, I don't picture Dubya being much of a gamer.

Dick Cheney, though? I can imagine an evil sneer on his face, and an occasional maniacal laugh, as he runs over pedestrian after pedestrian in a fire truck.

Oh, and maybe Dick would play GTA 4, too tounge.gif

RENEGADEPSYCHO

"My fellow americans at 14 hundred hours eastern time, a nation was in mourning. As I realised... there are no.... fingerless gloves. I leave this as a warning to Iran.... next time include fingerless gloves"

"Mr President the game wasn't made by Iranian agencies"

"What game?"

He's there making the big decisions 24\7.

That's 24 hours a week, 7 months a year.

He's there making the big decisions 24\7.

That's 24 hours a week, 7 months a year.

LOL

well seeing as how he broke the record for most vacation time ever taken by an US president three years ago, and is still going (weak?) strong on that front, i don't see why he wouldn't have time to play.

i see him more as a Wii lawn-mowing type of gamer though. GTA is probably too complicated; he might tell someone else to play it for him but i can't picture him playing it himself. i'll ask around after lunch though, i'm working with a couple people today am pretty sure are republicans lol

notify.gif

Dubya's old school.

He'll be entering in his cabinet members as family members in Oregon Trail, and then rubbing it in their faces when one of them dies from tyhpoid fever.

I played with him in MP yesterday, great guy but whines everytime he gets shoot, ending up having to mute him.. sad.gif

"My fellow americans at 14 hundred hours eastern time, a nation was in mourning. As I realised... there are no.... fingerless gloves. I leave this as a warning to Iran.... next time include fingerless gloves"

"Mr President the game wasn't made by Iranian agencies"

"What game?"

LMAOOOO!

kaliberrrr
i am sure he would be playing it on the 360

bullsh*t! hes the president, he can afford a ps3.

camelenchilada
No, I don't picture Dubya being much of a gamer.

Dick Cheney, though? I can imagine an evil sneer on his face, and an occasional maniacal laugh, as he runs over pedestrian after pedestrian in a fire truck.

Oh, and maybe Dick would play GTA 4, too tounge.gif

Maybe "accidentally" shooting friends in the face, too.

"Damn, sorry! I was aiming for the pigeon!"

drpacifist

Dood.. where have you been? Bushie doesn't have to play GTA to enjoy all the great features and the ability to drive like a moron and run people down, do drugs, drive drunk, shoot people, have friends who shoot people, start a gang war, or make people do what he wants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bus...use_controversy

http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm

"Governor Bush was arrested in 1972 for cocaine possession, and taken to Harris County Jail, but avoided jail or formal charges through an informal diversion plan involving community service with Project P.U.L.L., an inner city Houston program for troubled youths at the Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center in Houston's dirt-poor Third Ward." 3RD COAST BABY

"and taking his 16-year-old brother Marvin out drinking. On the way home George lost control of the car and ran over a garbage can, but continued home with the can wedged noisily under the car. When his father, George H. W. Bush, called him on the carpet for not only his own behavior but for exposing his younger brother to risk, George W., still under the influence, appears to have retorted angrily, "I hear you're looking for me. You wanna go mano-a-mano right here?"

why is he busted?

99.98% of teenagers surround their minds with cod4, if your a part of the 00.02% that doesn't own the game, put this in your sig.

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO. gud topic.

But i think that yes & no.

If George iz really az dumb az he looks on TV...then NO....his attention span cant b long enough.

But if its all an act,hes just a bad speaker, etc. etc. then hell yea....becuz mi friendz 69 yeer old grandma plays this game colgate.gif

No, but Chelsea Clinton does...she heard it WAS worth $50 Million dollars for DLC alone!

No matter, I can see by your topic title, it's kinda ironic, you've been B U S T E D!

blackjack2

"There are too muny batons on theze remote control howd ai change the chanal? Damn! Condi come over here heheheheh look that hooker reminds me of you! hehehehe im tha commander in chief now get back under ma dask" wink.gif

blackjack2

"There are too muny batons on theze remote control howd ai change the chanal? Damn! Condi come over here heheheheh look that hooker reminds me of you! hehehehe im tha commander in chief now get back under ma dask" wink.gif

LAUGH_INSURANCE

He might. He might still be struggling on the first mission because he still can't get things right. This question is like wondering if the Queen owns a dildo for f*ck sake.

user posted image

LAUGH_INSURANCE
this photo still cracks me up lol.gif

user posted image

That picture is funny. I had to save that so that I can e-mail it to friends later. I hope Bush saw it and found out. What a complete anal probe he is. Tony Blair was just as bad when he was running the UK and he couldn't even run an egg and spoon race. Gordon Brown is just as dumb. Gordon Brown knows as much as what Mr. Bean knows as being an expert. The people that run our countries is a joke. It's like trusting an arsonist as the fire chief.

user posted image

of course he plays GTA games. If it wasnt for San Andreas, he would have pulled the troops from Iraq and brought them home. Now GTA IV is out. We can only hope that John McCain, Obama, and The Statue herself dont play these games or our troops will be over there for a long time.