Making money

Takuro Spirit

Takuro Spirit

What's the easiest way to make money? I'm not that far in (10% I think, just started the Faustin missions) so not that much is unlocked.

I tried the Strip Club but unlike SA, no one throws money on stage for me to borrow, and I haven't seen any drug dealers standing around that I could shank and then take thier paper. Like SA. sad.gif

wutangblade

If you can get the cars for Brucie you get a little bit of money for each one. other than that, the money kinda sucks until you get to the second safehouse (If I remember correctly)

After you deliver all the cars for Stevie, you can deliver any vehicles you want to him for extra money.

There are 2 missions in the game where you can get $250,000

one is on the second island, and money kinda sucks up until then.

the other is right at the end.

Blackadder.

wutangblade: So you can just continually jack cars that pass by and make money? notify.gif

user posted image

Takuro Spirit

Last night I saw a black ped in the park with a grey hoodie on just standing there. He din't say anything to me when I walked up to him, but after I stabbed him a few times he did drop about $1,000.

Can't classify him as a drug DEALER, but he sure seemed to have drug MONEY on him.

Spent the next 15 minutes trying to throw a discarded coffee cup in the trash can.

Love this game.

Pity you can't RPG or shotgun the atm and steal the money tounge.gif

OH I do police missions and kill the criminals they usually drop a load of money (suspects on foot).

Blowing up securicars gives you money. Taxi missions for Roman, Drug delivering missions for Little Jacob, Brucie's car missions and as the guy said Stevie's mission for that cars. Robbing stores by targeting them and smashing the till. Killing people in general and stealing their money.

Hmmm.. what else to get money? Missions but they aren't infinite.

Oh well can't think its midnight but just be entreupenerial and you'll find ways to get money tounge.gif

AmityvilleMd

Do the securicars spawn in a certain area, I never see any unless I'm on a mission.