Money Generating Assets

dickyjj

So far all the ones I know are CJ's mother's house in Los Santos, and I've heard of Zero's place in San Fierro although I don't know anything about that yet.

Are there any others?

Struff Bunstridge

Yeah, quite a few. Try searching, and lay off the New Topic button for a bit, hey? You've got ten on the first two pages, half of which have been locked.

Bad~Boy#17

CJ's house in groove street

Zero's RC Shop

Abandoned Airstrip

Hunter Quarry

Hippy Shooter

Valet Parking in SF

Trucker Missions near Santa maria

Roboi's Food Mart

A Burger Shot in Las Venturas

Great - thanks!

Do they require you to have completed certain missions though? I assume that might be the case for quarry, abandoned airstrip etc, which i unfortunately haven't done yet!

(I've just started San Fierro)

Yeah, quite a few. Try searching, and lay off the New Topic button for a bit, hey? You've got ten on the first two pages, half of which have been locked.

Sorry dude.

Great - thanks!

Do they require you to have completed certain missions though? I assume that might be the case for quarry, abandoned airstrip etc, which i unfortunately haven't done yet!

Quarry missions opens up after 'Explosive Situation'

Flight school opens up after 'Interdiction'

Valet Parking open up after '555 We Tip'

And please stay away from the New Topic button, learn to use the Search function and use the EDIT button.

xNamexTakenx

OMG! You guys are forgetting one of the best assets in the game! How could you have left out Wang Cars? I really enjoyed those missions and I like the idea of owning a car showroom. icon14.gif IMO, it was a better version of VC's Sunshine Autos.

My assets work much slower than they did in VC. In VC when I collected the cash, looked at other place and then looked at the money collector again, it had generated new money. In SA it doesn't happen, and sometimes, when I visit an asset I hadn't collected the money for ages, it isn't at the maximum, even though it should have had enough time to have reached it. Has anyone else noticed this?

Great - thanks!

Quarry missions opens up after 'Explosive Situation'

Flight school opens up after 'Interdiction'

Valet Parking open up after '555 We Tip'

And please stay away from the New Topic button, learn to use the Search function and use the EDIT button.

I've done 555 We Tip, but all I get is a red marker for valet missions - not a dollar symbol with assets?

And another question, can you still go back to the Johnson house for assets when in San Fierro?

I've done 555 We Tip, but all I get is a red marker for valet missions - not a dollar symbol with assets?

Go to the wardrobe in your safehouse and wear the valet uniform (Look in Special Items). Then step into the red marker.

And another question, can you still go back to the Johnson house for assets when in San Fierro?

Nope. The asset will reappear later on in the game.

Go to the wardrobe in your safehouse and wear the valet uniform (Look in Special Items). Then step into the red marker.

so i have to do this to make the asset appear?

thanks

Bad~Boy#17
so i have to do this to make the asset appear?

thanks

Valet Parking

The Valet missions are unlocked after completing 555 WE TIP. Change into the Valet costume and walk into the red marker to trigger the missions.

Wait on the small sidewalk opposite the building. This way you have a better chance of getting to the vehicle before the other valet's. There are 5 levels to complete and for each level you have a 2 minute time limit. For level 1 you must park 3 cars, for Level 2 you must park 4 cars, for Level 3 it's 5 cars, and so on. Each time a car is successfully parked, bonus time may be rewarded. Park each car perfectly within the lines to ensure a greater tip. Then hurry back to the front of the building and attend the next customer. Complete upto and including Level 5 to aquire the Valet Parking asset, which now generates a maximum of $2000, so be sure to collect it regularly.

xNamexTakenx

I've always wondered, does the Johnson House asset make more money if you have more turf taken over? Or is it the same, even if you have only taken over like 1 'hood?

My assets work much slower than they did in VC. In VC when I collected the cash, looked at other place and then looked at the money collector again, it had generated new money. In SA it doesn't happen, and sometimes, when I visit an asset I hadn't collected the money for ages, it isn't at the maximum, even though it should have had enough time to have reached it. Has anyone else noticed this?

Is it so that in SA the assets generate money only/more if you (CJ) are in the area close to it? I have a faint idea reading about this, but I'm not sure, would be nice to know, anybody can confirm this?

Is it so that in SA the assets generate money only/more if you (CJ) are in the area close to it? I have a faint idea reading about this, but I'm not sure, would be nice to know, anybody can confirm this?

Nope. The assets generate money regardless of the location of CJ.

Oh okay, thanks girishb, I don't know where I got my notion. Obviously I should not trust my memory.