Sultan RS

seano47

So heres my little story...

after watching videos on you tube of the sultan RS i thought to my self i must have even though i havnt unlocked the Alderney yet.

So my plan started i swan from the northest point of Algonquin to alderney half across five stars appeared and i managed to dodge bullets untill i got onto shore of alderney so then i snipered the police out of the helicopters to give me more time.

Next i made my way up the hill to were the Sultan RS is parked avoided the Swat trucks from all angles i made it to the car still with a good bit of life and feeling good when i heard the car start up colgate.gif then quickly set my GPS to take me to my safe house.

Let the hard part begin i managed to make it to the bridge to take me back to Algonquin and found a gap in the barrier to get across the bridge now my Sultan looking sorry for it self sprayed with bullet holes and smoking i was no gettin worried that i wouldn't make it home.

Back in Algonquin i took a detour to the Pay n Spray lost my wanted level and had obtained a nice new shiny Sultan RS. Feeling rather smug i decided i would go on a sight seeing tour of Algonquin just cruising listening to it dump as i let off the throttle what a sound biggrin.gif.

By now i decided it was time to carry on with the missions so carefully my car still immaculate i drove back to my safe house parked it neatly in the bay and turned the engine off still feeling smug just before i exited the vechicle the door opens and

BANG

a mad man in taxi takes my door clean off the hinges i was totally pissed off but had to laugh as i had taken so much care of it then parking up it gets whacked lol

love the little things in GTA icon14.gif

Bugsy Segal

hehe, the taxis have been trying to knock my infernus out of it's parking spot- they are the devil!

i was thinking of waiting to get it legally but i just couldnt resist lol was a good little mission for me anyway

makiaveli777
i just sorta got mine the legal way notify.gif

stealing isnt legal biggrin.gif

user posted image

Guerilla85

Good story biggrin.gif

For some strange reason in the Bohan safehouse all the drivers keep crashing into my parked cars in the yellow line area, what gives?

is that where the genious knocked your door off? near the annoying preacher man outside the 2nd safehouse?

sorry to hear about your car hun lol smile.gif

save the game and load and it will be brand new, if a fool doesn't smash it again that is smile.gif

Angelspunishment

LOL, yea the taxi drivers are trying to knock my Infernus out of its parking spot too. sneaky2.gif

I got my Sultan RS by finding it driving around. tounge.gif

Guerilla85
LOL, yea the taxi drivers are trying to knock my infernus out of its parking spot too. sneaky2.gif

Yea, I guess all the liberty city taxi drivers are on crack, they always ruin my cars there, cryani.gif

Maybe I should park a bus on that spot and block the whole road so nobody can touch my cars biggrin.gif hehee

Raven_Nytez

Let it be known "Yellow Devil" that you can whip our cars but you'll never break our spirits! lol.gif

I prefer the base Sultan, because the whole front is identical to an IS 300, and it's 4-doors.

shaggy2dope420

after watching videos on you tube of the sultan RS i thought to my self i must have even though i havnt unlocked the Alderney yet.

So my plan started i swan from the northest point of Algonquin to alderney half across five stars appeared and i managed to dodge bullets untill i got onto shore of alderney so then i snipered the police out of the helicopters to give me more time.

Next i made my way up the hill to were the Sultan RS is parked avoided the Swat trucks from all angles i made it to the car still with a good bit of life and feeling good when i heard the car start up colgate.gif then quickly set my GPS to take me to my safe house.

Let the hard part begin i managed to make it to the bridge to take me back to Algonquin and found a gap in the barrier to get across the bridge now my Sultan looking sorry for it self sprayed with bullet holes and smoking i was no gettin worried that i wouldn't make it home.

Back in Algonquin i took a detour to the Pay n Spray lost my wanted level and had obtained a nice new shiny Sultan RS. Feeling rather smug i decided i would go on a sight seeing tour of Algonquin just cruising listening to it dump as i let off the throttle what a sound biggrin.gif.

By now i decided it was time to carry on with the missions so carefully my car still immaculate i drove back to my safe house parked it neatly in the bay and turned the engine off still feeling smug just before i exited the vechicle the door opens and

BANG

a mad man in taxi takes my door clean off the hinges i was totally pissed off but had to laugh as i had taken so much care of it then parking up it gets whacked lol

wow!

thats a cool story!

i just sorta got mine the legal way notify.gif

stealing isnt legal biggrin.gif

LMAO you beat me to it

Posted on Ganton Ave. Slangin Rocks.

Man, I found the Sultan RS III last night and thought I was the first to discover it (I stopped frequenting this website as the spoilers were getting out of control). Man, what a sweet car...though I wish it was 4-door for the misssions sake.

Of course, you guys know that if you restart the game (I mean really restart it, not just load your last save), your vehicles are repaired in the parking spot.

I also laughed because I did pretty much the same thing last night (save the 5-star wanted level as I have accessed Alderney). But as soon as I paid for a new paint job and parked this sweet ride next to my helicoptor (has anyone else mentioned that these can be saved in your parking spot as well?), a taxi took off my door as soon as I got out. I laughed, but was not concerned since you can re-spawn the car anyways.

Raven_Nytez
Man, I found the Sultan RS III last night and thought I was the first to discover it (I stopped frequenting this website as the spoilers were getting out of control). Man, what a sweet car...though I wish it was 4-door for the misssions sake.

Of course, you guys know that if you restart the game (I mean really restart it, not just load your last save), your vehicles are repaired in the parking spot.

I also laughed because I did pretty much the same thing last night (save the 5-star wanted level as I have accessed Alderney). But as soon as I paid for a new paint job and parked this sweet ride next to my helicoptor (has anyone else mentioned that these can be saved in your parking spot as well?), a taxi took off my door as soon as I got out. I laughed, but was not concerned since you can re-spawn the car anyways.

Try the standard Sultan for all your 4-door needs. Not as great with the acceleration but it's got good speed & turning biggrin.gif

You can store a heli there? SWEET, did not know that. Now, just gotta find one. As for the OP, great story, I'm gonna try it tonight as I do not have access to Alderney yet.

howed you get over the cop blockade on the bridge?? Anyway im thinking of starting a new game and going across alderny too. Just for fun.

SplinterCell

BANG

The end reminds me of getting of a date with Alex, where I took a cab and once I got out some jackass ran over my date. I was pissed.

Good story biggrin.gif

For some strange reason in the Bohan safehouse all the drivers keep crashing into my parked cars in the yellow line area, what gives?

is that where the genious knocked your door off? near the annoying preacher man outside the 2nd safehouse?

sorry to hear about your car hun lol smile.gif

save the game and load and it will be brand new, if a fool doesn't smash it again that is smile.gif

ye mate thats exactly were it was that place is full of lunatics ha ha

howed you get over the cop blockade on the bridge?? Anyway im thinking of starting a new game and going across alderny too. Just for fun.

on the very far right of the bridge i was coming back over on there was a gap just big enough to fit the car through i hit it at speed which mangled the car but i new it was going to get destroyed and just wanted to get it back home