This or Saints row 1 and 2 put together?

Scaboom

ololololololol its a hard question but id have to say GTA 4 because of the physics and i think saints row 2 will steel the engine and put in there little gey game

xNikolaiBellicx

IV would be better. Even if SR had same features like IV, cover system, physics and all, IV would win coz of the storyline, the activities and the whole GTA feel to it. GTA is the father of the open ended crime themed gameplay.

IV would be better. Even if SR had same features like IV, cover system, physics and all, IV would win coz of the storyline, the activities and the whole GTA feel to it. GTA is the father of the open ended crime themed gameplay.

true true but if gta 4 dident have the physics saints row would defenatly win

This whole topic is one big contradiction.

First you said Saints Row 2 would steal the engine, and put it in "there little gey game", then you said if it wasn't for the physics in GTA IV Saints Row (No idea if you mean 1, or 2) would win? Ok..

Anyway I can only comment on Saints Row since 2 isn't out. I prefer GTA IV, but Saints Row was quite fun I guess.

Edited by Miamivicecity

Hmm, GTA or crappy GTA rip-off... gee let me think

dragonballz9

Good things about SR 2 and things which are present in iv icon14.gif

1.Customizable cars , bikes , player. smile.gif

2.Planes.

3.I think you can change the Crib.

4.Thrown from the car when your car is in full speed and clash with something.

Bad things about SR2 or things which were present in iv, icon13.gif

1.No cover system .

2.No euphorpia (the game wont have what gtaiv has)

4.Same map.

5.Old police system.

6.No internet or relations.

7.When you sit in taxi it will skip.

8.Peds act same and stupid.

If i miss something add it.

EDIT.

Just wanted to say can you see my avater if not, how to put it .

Edited by dragonballz9

i dont see what every 1 liked about saints row. I personally thought it was a terrible game!

Axe_Gaijin

Actually SR isn't a bad ripp-off. it's probably the best ripp-off out there... monocle.gif

That said, it didn't feel nearly as polished GTA and the weapon select system sucked salty chocolate monkey balls.

Actually SR isn't a bad ripp-off. it's probably the best ripp-off out there... monocle.gif

That said, it didn't feel nearly as polished GTA and the weapon select system sucked salty chocolate monkey balls.

Nah, Scarface is the best GTA rip-off out there

Edited by Undecided

The only good thing about Saints Row 2 is that it is going to come out on PC so there could be some user created content. ..but if the game sucks then even that wont matter.

scarface had some pretty good features in like being able to call up your minions that bring your car to you and things like that. although the game did get boring after about and hour!

shame GTA doesnt have something like that.

• 1 month later...
The Saints Row
ololololololol its a hard question but id have to say GTA 4 because of the physics and i think saints row 2 will steel the engine and put in there little gey game

No there not using the same physics engine there using the new Havok engine building will be destroyable.

BG Knocc Out
Good things about SR 2 and things which are present in iv icon14.gif

1.Customizable cars , bikes , player. smile.gif

2.Planes.

3.I think you can change the Crib.

4.Thrown from the car when your car is in full speed and clash with something.

Bad things about SR2 or things which were present in iv, icon13.gif

1.No cover system .

2.No euphorpia (the game wont have what gtaiv has)

4.Same map.

5.Old police system.

6.No internet or relations.

7.When you sit in taxi it will skip.

8.Peds act same and stupid.

If i miss something add it.

EDIT.

Just wanted to say can you see my avater if not, how to put it .

Youll never know.

Just like Rockstar removed things before release *coughfingerlessglovescough* Volition can add before as well.

F_uck The Police (GTAF Staff). RimsLookLikeCocaCola is Back they cant stop me! They banned me for being sarcastic. Well, hate to tell but welcome to America cause I dont care!

************Free*********** SeatsLookLikePillsBuryDoughBoy

TheSamurai Hobo

No there not using the same physics engine there using the new Havok engine building will be destroyable.

Stop bumping old topics -.-

xAlanxEnglandx

Even if saints row tried to put in the game engine (Euphoria) theres nothing wrong with that, rockstart dont own the game engine you know, anyone can use it.

killermockers46

list of what good sr2 has

1. panes and bikes custom player custom crib

2.nice weapons

3.nice vehicles

4.jet ski

5. i could go on the activities the clothes the

whats bad about gta 4

1. nothing to do after finish

2.online gets boring

3.its easy to finish 100%

4. the euripha engine thing its not the same enigine backbreakers engine

badthing about sr2

1.being white

SR2 will make an engine out of steel?

WTF are you talking about?

SR2 will make an engine out of steel?

WTF are you talking about?

He's using British early teen speak..... just ignore him

Bloody waste of a topic's bandwidth, I'd say.

You silly Saint's Row fans try to usurp our board today, well, I am wise to your "game" plan! You shall not succeed.

THIS IS GTA TERRITORY!!

BACK OFF!!

SR2 is SR1 for both systems with a facelift, since they cancelled the SR PS3 port in favor of the new SR2, or hadn't you been keeping score?? It's the same city for gawdsakez! wow.gif

SR2 is SR1 for both systems with a facelift, since they cancelled the SR PS3 port in favor of the new SR2, or hadn't you been keeping score?? It's the same city for gawdsakez! wow.gif

I actually didn't know this. How lame. And sad at the same time.

they cant steal the physics engine anyway R* own it

as for saints row 2 and GTA just let it go.............

just wait for SR2 to come out before we do any comparing

user posted image

I did notice these kiddies that were banned then joined up again to get banned again were bumping these old topics to start some flame wars, all while pretending to have a valid comment in some fashion. Glad the mods removed them again. suicidal.gif

You silly Saint's Row fans try to usurp our board today, well, I am wise to your "game" plan! You shall not succeed.

THIS IS GTA TERRITORY!!

BACK OFF!!

People just like the bitching. It could be any game being compred to GTA IV and people will be only to happy to star in a forum version of Dallas.

We saw the GameTrailers video discussing the franchise before it released, well, at least the guy representing Scarface admitted they openly stole ideas from GTA. I think the industry is rather hip to the fact they are the leaders of this type of game!

It's why Rockstar come under fire more then other studios for their game.

I would also say that with regard to the SR1 planned for PS3, I was looking forward to it, but I think SR2 while using Stillwater, will be rather revamped in similar fashion to LC, but not as much I think, from what I read in the earlier press.

Tony Mozzarelli 80

THIS IS GTA TERRITORY!!

BACK OFF!!

People just like the bitching. It could be any game being compred to GTA IV and people will be only to happy to star in a forum version of Dallas.

I just had the strangest dream......

We saw the GameTrailers video discussing the franchise before it released, well, at least the guy representing Scarface admitted they openly stole ideas from GTA. I think the industry is rather hip to the fact they are the leaders of this type of game!

I don't see what's the problem with "stealing"? You take someones ideas, add some of your own and try to make something out of them The ending result is what counts.

It's not like R* is perfect in this aspect. They did borrow the wanted system from Scarface. Also the previewed openable trunks come from Scarface.

THIS IS GTA TERRITORY!!

BACK OFF!!

I just had the strangest dream......

Who shot GTAaddictforever?

Basically the Saint's Row 2 trailer showed how sh*tty Saint's Row 2 will be. They ate the own insult. Grand Theft Auto IV has better graphics, is more serious in gameplay... and realistic, has a wider fanbase, a fantastic storyline, a random stats place (like in GTA III, inches of rain fallen, but not in GTA IV)... sure SR had it too, awesome physics, awesome DAMAGE physics, sensible easter eggs (a soccerball? why the hell is that in SR?), and is not childish. So Saint's Row has mostly wanksters trying to fit in with the wankster-ass gangsters in Stilwater.

But I will get Saint's Row 2, I just won't preorder it because... there isn't too much excitment other than the weapons and dual-wielding weapons.