Car Crash

Gruntsoldier75th

Gruntsoldier75th

While i was taking Playboy X in a mission i was sorta speeding and i collided into the back of a landstalker... and all of a sudden the dude came out engulfed in fire along with his car mercie_blink.gif and of course after time the whole damn car blew up and i lol'd to almost tears... has this ever happened to anyone??

While i was taking Playboy X in a mission i was sorta speeding and i collided into the back of a landstalker... and all of a sudden the dude came out engulfed in fire along with his car mercie_blink.gif and of course after time the whole damn car blew up and i lol'd to almost tears... has this ever happened to anyone??

Yep, sometimes the petrol explodes on a good impact. Rare but happens.

Yeah, happens from time to time.

Its because some drivers smoke at the wheel. According to my mate, If you crash into em they drop the cigarette into their lap and ignite.

havnt confirmed this, but seems likely.

Gruntsoldier75th
While i was taking Playboy X in a mission i was sorta speeding and i collided into the back of a landstalker... and all of a sudden the dude came out engulfed in fire along with his car  mercie_blink.gif  and of course after time the whole damn car blew up and i lol'd to almost tears... has this ever happened to anyone??

Yeah, happens from time to time.

Its because some drivers smoke at the wheel. According to my mate, If you crash into em they drop the cigarette into their lap and ignite.

havnt confirmed this, but seems likely.

haha that sucks lol...

GTA3Freak-2001

The first crash I had in the game caused the same effect, just seeing the driver go up in flames and getting out was just so random that I had to laugh. Great moment.

xNikolaiBellicx

It seems abit odd to me though, why would they burn after 1 crash? LOL.

smokeythedemon

Actually this has happened to me once when I was playing at my friends house... So I stole a car, went on a highway, crashed and flew out the windshield, all of a sudden a dude comes out of my cars passenger side door, without me knowing he was in there and he was on fire... So he runs towards me and I catch fire and die. Me n my friend were like LOL WTF?

apache77pilot

yeh its so funny o see theme run around burning. on sa they just start sprinting and fall. its boring

Fuzzknuckles

I was in a real car crash on Saturday. God knows I wished that the floppy haired cock munching waste of life that rear-ended my buddy's car was on fire right now.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

i was drivin this morning and took a corner to fast veered into a wall and there must of bee gas canisters there or something because my car went up like the 5th November and i died instantly