I know another difference to the aus version!

Scaboom

There is another differnce i found in the aus version to the US and other versions that when u get shot ur shirt doesnt get bloody like in the other versions of the game or dosent that happen in the other versions cause i havent seen US version bored.gif

Yeah I heard about that, I personally don't see what the problem with leaving that in was.

GTA3Freak-2001

Well I get them in my Australian copy of the game, they are very faint though.

tarquin biscuitbarrel
yeah and wtf they said he limps aswell and he doesnt even do that

limping would be annoying, especially in multiplayer.

the blood on clothes is kinda hard to see, and i think it only appears when you get shot (not from fist fighting or car/bike accidents). when you get shot to about half health, you get blood stains on your chest and back. when you get shot to critical, the blood stains on chest and back are more severe, and you also get a beaten-up face and some bloody patches on legs.

taking a first aid kit doesn't remove the blood stains, but eating (burger shot, hotdog vendor etc.) cleans up the mess in a flash.

Dead At 4pm

id ont see why the would take it out of our aussie version.

i remember on the scarface game you would get all boody and stuff.

What is strange is that when you're wearing that suit with a white shirt, the shirt never gets bloody (suit does). At least haven't got for me.

I havent even noticed it but at the start it does say that you girlfriends wont like it if you go round theirs all bloody.

LiTtLe_BaStEd
There is another differnce i found in the aus version to the US and other versions that when u get shot ur shirt doesnt get bloody like in the other versions of the game or dosent that happen in the other versions cause i havent seen US version bored.gif

Yep i noticed that in my first gun fight! its a real shame confused.gif