Can you kick peoples doors in

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)

Can you? There must be hundreds of thousands of apartments in LC. Any right thinking GTA fan would be kicking in doors and executing whole families then calmly sitting down to watch their tv.

Is it possible? I need to know,

thanks

inlove.gif

no, however niko can fly, kill people with mind power and controll people with mind power.

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)
no, however niko can fly, kill people with mind power and controll people with mind power.

Oh he can psychically attack people? nice. icon14.gif

Actually one of the more messed up things I used to do in SA was break into peoples houses at night and set them on fire while they sleep.

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)
Actually one of the more messed up things I used to do in SA was break into peoples houses at night and set them on fire while they sleep.

You need help brother. You're sick in the head inlove.gif

Mr. Someguy

He was kidding.

Actually what I do now is stand in Middle Park knocking phones & coffee out of peoples hands. While they stand there yelling at me I pick up whatever they drop and throw it back at them. If they run away good for them, if they want to fight it's on.... it's on like Donkey Kong!

Also pushing people into traffic is fun

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)

He was kidding.

Sorry, I always get psychic attacking and physical attacks mixed up.

thebrownman

there really arent that many interiors if thats what you implied living with my parents.

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)
there really arent that many interiors if thats what you implied living with my parents.

Yes, I imagined it would be roughly the size of LC in GTA3 but having every building, every apartment enterable so you could follow every single ped home etc

oh well inlove.gif man I can't wait to play this game.....actually I can....I'm holding out for a pc version in a couple of years.

the_tempest

you'll be waiting for awhile, perhaps even forever.

R* announced that they were not going to import it to pc anytime soon, if at all.

sorry.