Completed Story Mode - Only 58.60%

Kamil The Camel

Kamil The Camel

I just beat the game and have 58.60% in my game progress! What's up with that? Yes, I did complete the very last mission, Out Of Commission, where you kill Pegorino. Could somebody help me with this? Oh, and I killed Derrick instead of Francis, is that the reason why I didn't get 60%? Cuzz I heard he was suppose to give you 3 more missions.

Edited by GTA3Freak-2001

Take a look at all the FAQ's around here. Maybe use the search for something like "100% Completion Checklist"

After story mission (I was at 76%) there are many many side missions and misc things that need to be completed before you can score 100% game progress....such as meeting all "Friends", killing all 200 of the flying rats (this was a PAIN), completing all stunt jumps...etc

I've done the story, got all my friends to at least 98%, killed all the rats, did all the stunt missions, met a lot if not all of the "friends", delivered packages, won races, etc...and im still at 86%.

chillwinston8717

How about you use spoiler tags aswell? I haven't yet finished the story line but having heard many are having technical issues with the game I come to this technical issues section of the GTA4 section only, so that I can read up on these issues and earn of any preventative techniques.

So please use spoiler tags

Gibs2Fast4U

Dammit, you spoiled the ending sad.gif well, I thought you wouldn't say what happens in the last mission. confused.gif

Kamil The Camel

I heard that after you complete the story mode, and the story mode ONLY, no friends, no nothing, that you should have 60% in your game progress, and I only have 58.60%

No, you can easily have 58%. I got 56% when trying to beat another guy's speedrun.

THANKS THE f*ck ALOT YOU f*ckING JERK NEXT TIME USE SPOILER f*ckIN TAGS LIKE THEY`RE THERE FOR. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT WHEN YOU KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVEN`T COMPLETED THE GAME YET ARE READING IT.

Stupid Jerk Face

Wow, you're on a GTA IV forum when you haven't even completed the game? You both are reported, lack of spoiler tags, offensive language.

THANKS THE f*ck ALOT YOU f*ckING JERK NEXT TIME USE SPOILER f*ckIN TAGS LIKE THEY`RE THERE FOR. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT WHEN YOU KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVEN`T COMPLETED THE GAME YET ARE READING IT.

Stupid Jerk Face

don't worry, he only spoiled 1 possible ending.

GtaPro100%
Dammit, you spoiled the ending sad.gif well, I thought you wouldn't say what happens in the last mission. confused.gif

he didnt u scrolled over black

Roflsaurusrex
You both are reported...offensive language.

Wait wait wait... This a GTA message board and you can get reported for bad language? I dont understand.